-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
What I have here are Disc brake parts that I bought for a 70 Dart. They will fit other years as well. The calipers and wheel cylinders have a little surface rust on them. All parts are brand new not used. You get calipers, front hoses, rear axle hose, proportioning valve (in-line tube), caliper hardware, steel brake lines and steel line going to rear of car (in-line tube), wheel seals, brake pads ect. 200.00 firm. Parts are located in fredericksburg va 22408. could likely ship in a flat rate usps box maybe two. Ill have to coil up long steel line.

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_2655.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 785
Those calipers and front brake stuff is single piston 73-up stuff.

This is what I bought for my Dart awhile ago. Was told if the upper arms were changed this could be used. Well if they only fit those years sorry for the confusion.

This is what I bought for my Dart awhile ago. Was told if the upper arms were changed this could be used. Well if they only fit those years sorry for the confusion.

no the info you got is correct.. you need the 73-up upper control arms and they will bolt right on..

listing them as 70 may make people think that are the small bolt 4 piston calipers.. just wanted to make sure people knew what they were..

The brakes are available again. Had a misunderstanding with pete9857 the calipers are reman not brand new. Everything else is new. Pm me if you have questions as I dont check my posts everyday. I have to wait for pete9857 to send them back to me. I will not ask to be paid until the box is back in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back