Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
New A-body fuel sending unit. I have a few new sending units on the shelf but I believe this one was slated for my '71 Dart which has been sold. I'm posting the specs below for the part number on the box (which should be correct) but please visually verify that it is the correct one for your application. Comes as seen in the pics. Located in Sacramento, CA. $25 + SH.

If paying by Paypal, please add 3% or send as a gift and eliminate the 3% ... your choice.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I never understand why people don't just say 30 shipped, instead of + S&H, plus 3%, plus cost of tape, plus gas money for the drive to the post office, and whatever.

And yes, obviously this is a comment in a for sale ad.

I never understand why people don't just say 30 shipped, instead of + S&H, plus 3%, plus cost of tape, plus gas money for the drive to the post office, and whatever.
And yes, obviously this is a comment in a for sale ad.

Well, I don't know about others but here are the reasons I break out shipping and Paypal.

Shipping:
1) For any local members, they can pick the part for free and not have to wonder how much of the total price is the asking price and how much is shipping.
2) When shipping, I try to give members the best actual cost. Why would I automatically charge a zone 1 member $13.55 for a USPS Priority medium flat rate box when I could standard post the same part for $7.80? This also goes for the price differences between flat rate and stnd Priority shipping.

Paypal:
1) Again, no brainer here. The option offered here (see wording in initial posting) is to pay the 3% fee if using Paypal and gong through the regular channel or pay as a gift and avoid the 3% all together.

These are all options to save members/buyers money. Granted, it would be more convenient for me to throw everything in flat rate boxes and bundle up the shipping and Paypal fees but I don't like to be a lazy seller/shipper. I know I appreciate it when I am given buying options to save money so I try to be considerate and offer it to others here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back