New A body guy

-

GOLDMYN

Reaction score
Hi, I 've been into Mopars for 45 years (got my license in 1964)and beside the 62 Valiant I had when I first got married ,the only A body I've owned is the 1973 Duster 340 I just bought. I've had mostly B bodies except for a few challengers when they were affordable. I'm a retired factory supervisor who also spent 10 years in the USMC.I've been over at Moparts for years and always been good, hope to see you around ...Mopar or no Car:happy7:...I'll post pix when i can get them resized.

Welcome to FABO! You'll find a great bunch of friendly and knowledgeable people here.
Oh yeah, we love pics!!!!

here's a pix of the car being delivered from virginia

50 % smaller duster.jpg

fender tag, it has the very unusal code V21 black hood treatment

fender tag 50% smaller.jpg

Welcome, looks like a solid car. Whats your plans with it?

well, my plans call for getting the rust in the rear qtrs fixed (happening now), getting the brakes fixed and perhaps taking it to a few car shows, I have my 70 Superbee which is complete and that we trailer to car shows

Welcome to FABO! That's a good find you have there, I do like the blackout hood treatment you have.
May I ask why you trailer your 70 Bee?

That Duster looks pretty familiar to your Dart Sport eh pettybludart?

I trailer the bee because after I spent big $$$ for the paint, I want to keep it that way!

bee for a body site.jpg

Holy $hit thats a sweet Bee!!! Wow!! Do you have any more pics of it to share with us. that was a tease!

I'll have to take some...thanks for the compliment, notice the front plate?

Welcome to the FABO family.. that Duster looks really cool.. I also like the black treatment on the hood.. and your Bee is also killer... very nice..

-
Back