New Baby Girl

-

bkbond12

Old ones need lovin too..
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to share that tonight, the wife and I were able to welcome the newest addition to our family. Her name is Paisley Abigail and she was born at 7:37 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19" long.

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 126
Congratulations man, start soaking up as much time with her now because the time seriously does fly by. I thought that was just something all older people said until we had our first child almost six years ago. It feels like it's only been a year or so....

beautiful healthy baby, congrats and enjoy

Congrats on your new daughter. I hope the mother is well.

She is beautiful, congratulations and and put the shotgun by the door :) Have three grown daughters, and they are the best.

Congratulations man, start soaking up as much time with her now because the time seriously does fly by. I thought that was just something all older people said until we had our first child almost six years ago. It feels like it's only been a year or so....

You're telling me...it goes by way too fast. My oldest is 9 1/2.

Congrats.
She is a cuty!!!

We seem to think so too.

...............Congrats...........how many do u guys have?.............kim.........

Paisley is the youngest of 5. Oldest to youngest goes Benjamin Travis, Cody Alexander, Elliot Wayne, Amelia Egie, and Paisley Abigail. See pic below of our other 4.

Congrats on your new daughter. I hope the mother is well.

Mom is a little sore, as to be expected, by doing well. Thanks.

She is beautiful, congratulations and and put the shotgun by the door :) Have three grown daughters, and they are the best.

My youngest two are my daughters and they have 3 older brother, 2 uncles (on my side) and myself to deal with if anyone tries anything funny. And to be perfectly honest, I'd be more scared of my mother and my wife....they'll tear somebody apart.

Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes. It really means a lot to be able to share this special event with a special second family.

Attachments

• kids.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 85
Nice Family. Congrats on the new daughter.

Congrats! What kind of warranty does she come with?

18 year lease with no early return and a horrific deductible on any warranty work. Unlimited mileage and headaches though, so it's a pretty good deal. They lost the owner's manual, but I have a few early model ones floating around. :)

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to share that tonight, the wife and I were able to welcome the newest addition to our family. Her name is Paisley Abigail and she was born at 7:37 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19" long.

Congratulations! Ive been looking for a good reason to break out these Havana Cigars........take one and pass'em around......plenty for all!!
Blessings to your newest addition and maybe the youngest mopar FABO member!

-
Back