!!! new best but broke the rearend!!!!

-
Were the gears set up right? It looks like maybe the side adjusters were not tighten properly and the backlash widened.

Were the gears set up right? It looks like maybe the side adjusters were not tighten properly and the backlash widened.

you are probly right. the owner i got the car off of said he just put a brand new set of 4.10 in the car right before i bought it. but he said he thought he set them up wrong so gave me a brandnew set to put in it.which i was going to do but ran out of time.i found a truck dana 60 i am going to get and while i am saving up the money to build it up for my dart.i am going to have my new gears set up and give it a try again next year.thanks Mopar65

To bad we aren't closer, I can set them up for you.

thanks for the offer and if you was closer i would let you. but i am going to have my friend help me set them up. he did a great gob on my last dana 60 we built and i thinks its time i learend how to do it my self. nalso i just saw wear you live. that is the same place my car came from. you might of even seen it out crusiesing around a time or to? thanks Bobby

Well, your car makes good power but I would like to see another tenth off of the 60 foot. The E.T. is slow for the MPH you are running in the 1/8.

-
Back