-
Thanks.
It's nothing really special.
360 CI. stock crank SCAT I beam rods, SRP flat tops .30 over
Mopar 509 hydraulic cam, ported edelbrock heads, M1 intake
750 Holley DP, TTI headers w/ 3" exhaust
904 trans w/ man. valvebody, TCI 10" race convertor
8 3/4 4.56 gears, 28x9 mickey thompson slicks

Nice run. You can see the focus on your face. Looks like she leaves really nice too

nice car does it have a tranny brake if not your makin a lot of torque for a 3.58 stroke shes hangin the front wheels .......sweet

well done ,a tuff sb for sure

The car looks like it hooks and leaves really well. What kind of springs do you have on the back? Do you have frame connectors (what size), as I see no roll bars in it. I have a 65 Barracuda and am really into the 65 Valiants. Looking for a 65 Valiant wagon.

The car looks like it hooks and leaves really well. What kind of springs do you have on the back? Do you have frame connectors (what size), as I see no roll bars in it. I have a 65 Barracuda and am really into the 65 Valiants. Looking for a 65 Valiant wagon.

Thanks,

It has the stock Formula S leaf springs with CalTracs.
The frame is connected. I think its 2x3 steel I used. It doesn't have a roll bar so I run 11.50's when racing. The weather was so good that day I decided to run her all out.
I really like the 65' Valliant's and Barracuda's also.
I'm in the process of building a 400 inch motor for my wagon. I hope to run mid to low tens with that. One guy on here has a pretty neat 65 wagon for sale.

looking at that engine combo i'm betting you don't even have to open the hood all day! Very nice!!

looking at that engine combo i'm betting you don't even have to open the hood all day! Very nice!!

Thank you.
You got that right. The hood hardly ever gets opened.
It's a very low maintenance combo.
I put 2 gallons of cam2 in it and 10 gallons of Sunoco 93 in on the way to the track.
Which is good for all day racing two classes.

-
Back