new boy

-

the dodge

Reaction score
hi there this is a pic of my new ride a 1967 dodge dart 270,
originally a 170 slant 6 now fitted with a 318 v8, overbored + 60, crane cam, holley carb, edelbrock air cleaner, 904 auto with b&m quickshifter, 8 3/4 axle 3.23 open gears.

i also own a 1977 Dodge Aspen R/T Supapak, 318 - 4 speed manual which is hopefully going to be restored soon,

i live in oxfordshire in the uk but have browsed this site for info etc for more than 6 mths, i am a member of the MMA - mopar muscle association http://www.moparuk.com there a good group of lads on there, very knowledgeable and helpful

cheers

the dodge

2744_1.jpg

WELCOME to FABO!

Have fun on the site, and send some more pics of that Dart...........Time slips?

I'd like to know what that thing will do in the quarter! 8)8)8)

Welcome aboard and, HEY! nice ride. I like that!

Welcome from across the pond. Nice '67 you got there. Please post some more pics. And post some pics of the Aspen R/T as well. My first Mopar was a '76 Volare roadrunner. I do like the Mopar F bodies and am proud to admit it. :burnout:

Hi dodge. Nice car. Didn't see that at the euro nats. Were you there? Ger

Welcome to this great site The Dodge
We have a good group of lads on here too.
So jump on in and enjoy.

cheers for the warm welcome, i will post some more pics when i can find them

the aspen was/is my first mopar she definitely needs restoring soon, as its my first im gonna keep her as near to standard as possible, at the mo she has a non standard 4 bbl edelbrock carb & air cleaner but she starts first time and runs very well.

the 67 dart i am picking up at the weekend, so she will be at the nats etc next year, the guy im buying it from bought it as an unfinished project from a guy who did most of the work, he has added the hood and had it painted in the colours in the pic, the name silkstone shaker comes from the place where he lives in the uk (its near a place called penistone)
apparently the rear arches are styled on the hemi darts of the late 60's early 70's, not to everyones taste,
theres a few little things i want to do to her to add my touch but cant wait to see what she does on the strip - hopefully soon!

Welcome. As you already know it is a great site. By the way, VERY nice car!:thumbup:

He has a 67 Dart and quotes Pink Floyd.... welcome aboard!!!

"The time has gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say"

Howdy, from Texas. Glad to have ya'll here. Nice cars, by the way.

Jerry

-
Back