New Brunswick Mopar guy

-

magnumcharger

Reaction score
Hey gang, I haven't posted here before. Facebook has pretty well distracted me from all other connecting to fellow Mopar peeps! But since I was here, crawling around, I thought I'd say "HI"!
My wife and I have a "matching" set of project 1968 Barracudas, mine is a fastback that I bought back in 2010 from my good friend Kori in Red Deer, Alberta. It's an original slant six car that I'm just starting to build into a Superstock Hemi clone. My wife's car is an a/c equipped 318 convertible, originally from Florida. We are making it into a Formula S clone, complete with 340. I have a few other interesting Mopar products as well that are constantly vying for my time! If you're ever near Fredericton, NB....contact me, and drop by for a visit! Thanks!

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

Welcome! Sounds like your going to have fun!

Welcome to the site and good to hear from another New Brunswicker. I am just outside of Saint John. Looks like you have a lot of work in your future. I am going to have to cruise up your way and have a look see. There are a few other NB'ers here if you look around, all good guy's. What is you Facebook handle?

Jack

Welcome to the site and good to hear from another New Brunswicker. I am just outside of Saint John. Looks like you have a lot of work in your future. I am going to have to cruise up your way and have a look see. There are a few other NB'ers here if you look around, all good guy's. What is you Facebook handle?

Jack

I'm an NB'er! Try to ignore the fact that I'm currently living on the other coast..... :D

Welcome to FABO!!

Hang around here more often...much more professional than the few FB Mopar groups I'm in. :)

-
Back