New Buddy

-

Rob

Reaction score
As some of you know we have a cabin out in the backwoods/country, everyone has 5 acres or more and the dogs get to do their own thing. This is our newest little buddy, came around a few times the last couple months being all shy but this weekend that all changed, we're now best buds :-D

Looks a lot like JR's dog

DSC03302.jpg

DSC03305.jpg

I assume it is or a cross, I don't know much about those dogs, just know that JR has one. It's a really nice dog, seems to be very smart and well mannered. She spent half the day hanging out with us and of course getting treats :-D

I got my new buddy to Rob 8) Your's does look allot like JR's dog :cheers:

Meet Rowdy my new 11 week old pup :happy10::happy10::cheers:

DENNIS CAME BUY TO DAY 12310 033.jpg

DENNIS CAME BUY TO DAY 12310 039.jpg

DENNIS CAME BUY TO DAY 12310 040.jpg

DENNIS CAME BUY TO DAY 12310 042.jpg

What a cute pup Mike :cheers: I love boxers, such good natured dogs, you'll have a ton of fun with the little fella :-D

So have you adopted her Rob? Or is she just an occasional house guest?

That lil boxer is a cutie Mike. Looks like he'll be pullin ya up and down the hill soon.8)

She's just a visitor, not sure who's dog she is but very healthy looking so somebody owns her. The properties are big and all the dogs get to come and go as they please. We also have a big yellow Lab that visits. Nice having these furry 4 legged visitors :-D

So it is a Blue Heeler, cool, thanks for confirming inkjunkie

yup, blue heeler[australian cattle dog]. We have one too,very intelligent,very trainable,loves a frisbee

-
Back