New Challenger HERE

-
Two different cars... I like them both for different reasons...

1.jpg

With an MSRP of $40K I'm willing to bet you won't be able to touch one for a nickel less than 50 large. Maybe more.

But man-o-man... that sucker looks GOOD in Black! This coming year we're shooting for a new house. Maybe next year after the hype dies down and we have some cash... Maybe. =P~

Looks like the manual tranmission didnt make. Car looks great though.

That car is the only new car that has interested me made in the last 30 years.

Very nice. I see that they got rid of the cross bar grill. I'm house hunting right now so this won't happen for me for a long, long time.

I wonder if we should start collecting parts for them now when they are available so we can cash in when we are 75 years old for retirement purposes?

Looks awesome to me. I'll take two, thankyou.......:cheers:

6.1L and 6spd (yes, I know, wait till 09 for that).

Well, with only 6400 2008s being built, I doubt you'll be albe to just waltz on the lot and buy one.

BTW - they are building ONLY ONE 2008 Challenger in B5.

fat or not, i'll wait and take a 6speed manual in '09 and go up against a gt500. oh and i'll get the black one. bring back the pony wars!

Well, with only 6400 2008s being built, I doubt you'll be albe to just waltz on the lot and buy one.

BTW - they are building ONLY ONE 2008 Challenger in B5.

And in 40 years it sell at BJ for about $2.4 billion.

I'm with Joe on this one,looks wise the new Mustang blows the challenger away,and for 40k i'd be buying a "real" one..challenger that is...

im impressed it looks even better then the concept. looks way better than the new mustang or the camaro concept. whats with the 43rd one? its in petty blue and going to be auctioned off but i see some places calling b5? did they forget there color codes?

some of you are forgetting that this is the first model year, along with it being an srt8 hemi version thats decked out. The price and performance is more comparable to the shelby gt500 than the basic v-6 mustang. As far as looks go i think the challenger looks way more retro than the mustang

As far as looks go i think the challenger looks way more retro than the mustang

oh i don't think so... look at the ugly intwerior of the challenger.. nothing retro about it.. now the mustang reminds me of a mustang dash from back in the day...

oh i don't think so... look at the ugly intwerior of the challenger.. nothing retro about it.. now the mustang reminds me of a mustang dash from back in the day...

i wouldnt say the interior is ugly, remeber the challenger is a modern performance car so they want sport bucket seats that hold you in place, chysler isnt going to use a bench seat in the challenger just because it might look more"retro", but the only thing in the callengers interior that i thought could be made more retro is the guages as you mentioned. As far as the body is concerned, the body lines, the grill, the tailight panel, even the racing gas cap look retro and bad A$$

I was a hair away from putting the $5000 deposit down to order one 2 days ago until I heard there was no 6 spd. I'll wait from this beauty and get one in gunmetal silver and black stripes.

-
Back