New Cherry Wood Dash

-
Here the parts be side by side ready to install...........Thanks for the compliments guys........8)

111_1169.jpg

111_1170.jpg

That takes the dash to an entirely new level. It's nice to see things like this being made in the present tense. I'd probably attempt something similar, but I'm afraid that the vicious Colorado sun would mangle it with great haste. Nonetheless, you've done beautiful work and I'd imagine that it looks even better in-person. 8)

As to CNC cutting, pieces like this encourage my medium-term goal of owning a Tormach PCNC (unless something better for the same money comes up by then) and tooling for various materials. It could be huge as a hobby.

That is absolutely AWESOME!! My work in construction primarily focuses on custom interior finish work so I can truly appreciate all the time and craftmanship that goes into doing that the right way. I can only imagine the amount of time you have into those dash insets. Again, great work!!!

Wow that looks phenomenal! Putting that dash in my swinger would be like putting a chandelier in a mobile home :evil4:

LMAO Thrasher TFF :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

If you guys want to play with some of this stuff for yourselves, go to Rockler. They have all you'll need to work on your wildest woodgrained fantasies.8)

-
Back