New computer illiterate member

-

RONSR

Reaction score
happy to be a new member, but not nearly as up with computers as you guys. please be patient. just starting to restore my 68 gts convertible. bought it brand new and still have it. am a retired self employed auto mechanic/bodyman so I have the benefit of tools etc. been trying to do this project for many years but just didn't have the time. looking forward to talking to guys with similar interests.

Welcome to the site, the best help is here for a-bodies.

I was computer illiterate when I first came here, you'll adapt faster than you think.

If you haven't already, click on "forums" at the top of the page, and click on the "sticky" for FAQ's (frequently asked questions,) it will be helpful.

One way to enjoy the site, is just click on "today's posts." That what many of us FABO addicts do, you'll see all the recent threads that have been posted on and be able to look at the ones that interest you.

Well, if you are only computer illiterate, unlike the rest of us that are completely illiterate, you are fine, LOL

Welcome to FABO. There's lots going on here. Just ride along with reading threads and when you want to jump in go after it. You know, we all started at the beginning and everyone is pretty forgiving about that. If you have any questions about how the site works don't be afraid to ask. There are lots of threads about how it works. You'll be a expert in no time. Congratulations on your Mopar purchase. toolmanmike

Will send pics as soon as i figure out how to do that

Most "Moderators" will be happy to post them for you just ask and then email them the pictures. I never figured it out either so your not the only one in this illiterate boat.

If you have questions about your car just ask away, lots of knowledgeable techs here that know their way around vehicles like yours.

Welcome to the Madness Neighbor !! Where in Md. I'm in So. Md.

I'm in Timonium, 3 miles north of Towson. Home of the state fair. Been here since 1955. Seen a lot of changes.

-
Back