New Cuda Owner In Florida!

-

mnewmanfla

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say hello, I've been reading this board for about a month before I decided to purchase a car for my soon to be 16 year old son. I picked up a really nice '64 Barracuda with the original 273. The car needs some help is a good starting point to teach a 16 year old how to work on cars.
I love the fact that my kid didn't ask for a tricked out Honda Civic, or a Low Rider mini truck. He wanted a classic car, mainly mopar!
I look forward to both of us being active on the forum, looks like there is a great group of people on here.
Regards

Welcome to the site.I recently purchased a 65 cuda,also in need of alot of work.It's really cool that you and your son will have something to work on together.GL with your project.

OH NO!!
Another Mopar Nut In Jax !!

I live off Crystal Springs Rd off I-10 west of I-295.

Welcome to the band of nuts.

Welcome aboard, you are doing something right if he is asking for a mopar!! Congrats and post some pics already!!

Way to go on finding your new mopar. Welcome to site, the people here are great in helping. A special welcome to your Young Gun.

I love the fact that my kid didn't ask for a tricked out Honda Civic, or a Low Rider mini truck. He wanted a classic car, mainly mopar!
Regards

My kids as well :) Gotta love it ! Sarah has it for another year then she will transfers the car to her brother who is chaffing at the bit..It is really fun to work with the kids..

850454466_kxRpW-XL.jpg

It is A '75 survivor with absolutely no rust on it..

PS- right front wheel problem has been corrected :)

-
Back