New Dart Owner

-

Greedyg

Reaction score
Been lurking in FABO forums for a while now and finally found the car I was looking for. Thanks all for your contributions to the forums, I have learned a lot and will continue to do so. Here's my 66 Dart 2 door sedan equipped with the 273 V8. Loving it so far

66 Dart front qtr.jpg

Welcome to FABO from another SoCal member.
Good looking '66! What are your plans for it?
I'm in OC, what part of SoCal are you in?
More pics!

Thanks guys. She's pretty straight and original and runs/drives very well. The body will stay stock as I find her very attractive in her current form. The only mod I'm thinking of right now may be a bit of an update on the wheel/tire package. These factory 13" wheels are tiny and it doesn't help getting over the apron on the driveway, so I'd like to go with something a little taller. I just can't decide if I want to go with more of a stock look steelie or something more muscle like, torq thrust style. Now about that small bolt pattern.... :rolleyes:

Where's the best place to find a repro steering wheel?

66 Dart.jpg

Dart LR qtr.jpg

Dart RR qtr.jpg

Dart interior.jpg

Been lurking in FABO forums for a while now and finally found the car I was looking for. Thanks all for your contributions to the forums, I have learned a lot and will continue to do so. Here's my 66 Dart 2 door sedan equipped with the 273 V8. Loving it so far

View attachment 1716082179
Welcome! Nice 66.. Gotta love those post cars! Here's a thread for you to check out and check in to. 66 Dart Owners thread

-
Back