new dart project

-

justin hughes

Miss my car
Reaction score
just aquired a new project . 65 dart with V8 . pretty straight and solid, has blue interior that is trashed and some minor rust.motor is froze from sitting, i will try to free it up with marvel mystery oil. this car was perfect 10 years ago.the chrome is straight and it still has the original hubcaps in the trunk. cant wait to get it home and tinker, it should clean up nice. i traded my multispotter dent removal tool and 500. for it. what do you think?

Attachments

• 3m23o93ld5T35X15R5aakb1d094ed56291874.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 181
I don't know how much that multispotter is worth, but it looks like a deal I would have made. Can't wait to see the progress.

Cool color combo, as well.

I hope that's an old photo, with all that white stuff on the ground, sounds like a good deal tho, congrats.

Sound like a good deal to me. Still have a 65 dart, they are a pretty neat car. Not to many around.

I think it was a gtreat trade and think of what you will end up with when you are done with it. Great Deal

should have her home on november 4th when i make my final payment, just buttoning up a few things on my valiant in the mean time while the temps are still bearable. the pics of the dart are from when it first appeared for sale last spring for 1200. i wanted it then but in no way could come up with that kind of money.

Cool! I seen it on Craigslist, it was real tempting. Glad to see a member snagged it up.

Hope you looked good underneath, a vehicle sitting on dirt for 10+ years, ususlly dosen't have any floors left. Good Luck...

passenger front floor is non existent, the rest was there , but im sure i will be putting in more new metal than i really want to.

-
Back