New dart seneca owner

-
I remember that name on the title.do you know anything about the car or if I can get ahold of him to ask?

I'll p.m. you his number, I know he had it for a while, he has a lot of old cars, I was spending so much time out there the wife was ready to have my mail sent there:D

Hey no poseur thanks. talked tony he said its original as far as he knew.its an import from canada he believes that was stored a looooooooong time.hes going to try to get me as much info as possible

Your Welcome, Tony's a good guy, I've known him for 35 years or more.

Congrats and welcome to the club. I've got two '60 Senecas. A 4dr and a 2dr. The two door is having its slant six transplanted with a dual quad 318 Poly stroker :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 1D7_0888.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 91
I think ive read every post on seneca's on all the forums i can find.thanks for the warm welcomes guys.Im waiting to hear from tony to get more info on the car as to if its still mosty original o not. I am not sure which way i want to go with the build yet depending on if its worth more original or swapped everything.

I can tell you this much, neither of my Seneca's has a dash that looks like yours. I have never seen that dash, specifically the speedo and instruments, in a Seneca before.

Could it be that's how the Canadian models were equipped?

Attachments

• 1D7_0905.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 3Gf3Ic3J65E15Ka5H2d2d324f716b96431fc5.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 89
I can tell you this much, neither of my Seneca's has a dash that looks like yours. I have never seen that dash, specifically the speedo and instruments, in a Seneca before.

Could it be that's how the Canadian models were equipped?

Yes it could. I've seen later Canadian C-body Dodges with Plymouth dashes.

i do know the car was built in canada.i wont be to my storage area till sunday to get good pictures of everything including the crappy yellow paint.

Very cool! Parts are available for your Seneca, just not through the usual "A" body suppliers.

The dash is the US version for Plymouth for 1960. The Canadian cars were like that!
Here's a photo of the dash in my '60 Plymouth Suburban wagon:

You've got a really neat car there, keep us updated with your progress with her!
Pete

-
Back