New Dodge Logo, what you think?

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
2011-Dodge-Durango-steering-wheel-logo.jpg

that picture is of the new 2011 Durango, but the same wheel is in the challenegrs, chargers, no doubt all dodges startin in 2011.

personally, i love it. 3 spoke wheel. awesome new logo for dodge. i persoanlly never cared for the Ram logo being on all dodges, so its fitting the the Ram head logo follwed the trucks to its own division.

what do you guys think?

The Ram logo is awesome...on the ram...not bad looking, i'm for it.

I like it. A ram on a car just aint right. The aftermarket will have to start making Dodge stuff without the Ram, which is cool.

dtk100.jpg

still my favorite

I am happy to see the word Dodge back on the cars :cheers:. I like it 8)
but if I can afford a new car I can get my Plymouth hooked up with some new springs. sway bars and vintage air.
and a new paint job and keep on moving forward.
The wife may have one one day though :happy10:
Thank you for sharing 8)

never was a fan of the "sheep" era mopars. bring back the pentastar!! new logo isnt bad though

alot better ten the ram on cars annyways but just so im not like ohh the old ones were better blah blah blah we already know this lol i just think they could try a little harder still
but it is an emproovement over all

Yep... another thing FIAT did right... got rid of the Rams head on the cars.... My 08 Avenger has a big Rams head on it..... why ? ?
The new Dodge Emblem is going to be good. The Italians are listening to the consumers. Finally someone doing something right.

-RPM

i dont like it the rams head is dodge and ide also like to see the old pentastar back those were always cool.

the ram thing started with the red ram engine put in the cars in the 50s i personally saw the ram logo as a symbol of performance and wish they had kept it.I really hate the 2 red slashes they are now using. I do not like deletion of the dodge name on the trucks and just calling it ram, it is still a dodge to me , i also miss the tristar emblem, maybe dodge should bring that back.

if you get rid of ram log then maybe dodge should get rid of gun site grille

I like it a lot! I hope they keep it long enough to become iconic like the penstar and (even) the ramhead. Kind of reminds me of the viper emblem.

i dont know bout you guys, but im actually excited about Fiat an Alfa Romeo. so far, fiats done a lot of good for mopar. much of the new line-up is with fiats help, after all. thanks to the president of Fiat, the interiors of all 2011 modles are 100x better quality. according to my motor trend (feb 2011 issue),

"After sitting inside the previous-generation Dodges and Chrysler cars, Italian-born and canadian-educated Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne was so horrified at what he saw and touched that he decreed all new products would be given an additional $107 per interior. That may not sound like much,but automotive apocrypha also maintains the difference between a corvette and a porche 911 interior is a mere $45"

i have seen several pictures of new chargers, challys, ect in this issue an i gtta say they look awesome and according to Motor trend, theyr using real metal in the dash around the NAV(brushed aluminum) and soft-touch dashs, and nicer plastics.

I know it kinda sux to be owned buy Euro- Brand X but so far ive seen nothing but good. especially with the brand new Pentastar v6 ranging from 290-305hp dependant on modle. the new chargers v6 is 292hp an chally gets 305hp

All in all, im glad we were saved by Fiat, and until they screw up, ill conmtinue to be excited about whats around the bend for Mopar!

ram is for the truck...dodge trucks built ram tough
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU178fd09G8"]YouTube - 1981 Dodge Ram-150 Retromercial are Ram Tough!!!!!![/ame]

i like the tristar emblem also...

-
Back