New Dodges and their prices.....

-

Button

74 Dart Swinger
Reaction score
We visited Benny Boyd Dodge dealership in Lampassas, Texas this past weekend. I was a little suprised by some of the prices on the cars pictured. I was even more suprised by the dirty cars with deflated ballons drooping from the antennas.

-Blue Challenger R/T = $37,500
-Orange Charger Super Bee SRT = $48,000
-Silver Caliber R/T = $27,000
-Plum Purple SMS Challenger w/6.7L and 6 speed manual = $94,945

000_1289.jpg

000_1290.jpg

000_1292.jpg

000_1291.jpg

000_1293.jpg

000_1294.jpg

000_1295.jpg

000_1296.jpg

They're made of the same stuff that other cars are made of.

Just arranged differently and with more 'power' than is legal to use on any street in America.

I can buy 2 houses for the price of that one new Plum Crazy Mopar.........

....I guess ya' gotta be 'plum crazy' at those prices.

The Saleen Challenger is awsome!! I would love to have a 700 hp Challenger sittin in my driveway!!!If you wanna go fast you gotta have a deep wallet lol

I'll smoke them all with my $ 5500 4 cyl. Honda !!!

10.1 1/4 mile and 42 mpg. A/C and radio delete.

P8261961.jpg

The Plum Crazy is now called "Plum Insane". The window sticker, (in a part thats not in the picture) listed the horsepower at 500 and torque at 520ftlbs. For the nearly $95,000, I would rather buy a 60's-70's classic and still have change.

wow that is nots lol. i really like that plumb crazy challenger but dang lol. hate to say it but for that money that is not what i would get. i would either go exotic, diesel, or fix up an oldie to be faster lol. i would of loved to grow up in the days when a new car was just a few grand lol when my boss was 18 he paid cash for a brand new demon from working at the filling station lol. all the guys around here that work at gas stations drive pieces of crap. if only if only lol

I have radio delete on mine as well! Used to have a Yamaha Seca 750, a Honda Goldwing, and numerous Suzuki dirt bikes but now have a 100th Anniversary Sportster 1200C with Stage I Screaming Eagle kit.

Dress Blues.jpg

I have radio delete on mine as well! Used to have a Yamaha Seca 750, a Honda Goldwing, and numerous Suzuki dirt bikes but now have a 100th Anniversary Sportster 1200C with Stage I Screaming Eagle kit.

Great picture Button!

And thank you for your service
usa.gif

One more thing.......I bet the window sticker on that car cost a hundred bucks!

Seems to be the economy. The dealerships around here all just raised their labor rates. The idea is to make those who can pay, pay more. As to the drooping balloons and the dirty cars, you'd think they'd hire a lot boy to go around and take care of that...

The Plum Crazy is now called "Plum Insane". The window sticker, (in a part thats not in the picture) listed the horsepower at 500 and torque at 520ftlbs. For the nearly $95,000, I would rather buy a 60's-70's classic and still have change.
"Custom Show Car Paint" is $18000!!?! Yea, that's a rip-off!!!

At 95K for the car, the picture outa be worth a 20 LOL

that doesnt appear to be plum ,,,plum will be available in the us in spring of 2010 local dealer here in PA i just talked to 5.7 R/T challenger with cloth interior automatic 31 grand,,,6 speed add almost another grand,,i didnt price the classic model,,,

-
Back