New drag car

-
Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. Im hoping to get into the 10.80's this weekend. Anymore than that is just a plus. And my car does just have the stock drum rear and disk front brakes. Guess ill be on them hard this weekend.

well it was great meeting you at mokan. sorry for taking so long yo get back with you. so how did you do with the bracket racing that day? i left right before you was going to make your first pass.i would still like to see a pic of your engine etc.i hope to start soon on working on my 73 duster.when is the next time you are going to race at mokan?

Very nice car, very nice. Personally, I like the grille, especially if it's ym correct. The hood looks good and there's probably not a better functioning hood for it. There's just a part of my old ***, old school Mopar "pride" that cringes when I see a Chevy or Ford (the enemies, lol) part or design on our Mopars. (I REALLY hate to see a small block Chevy sitting under the hood of an old Mopar street rod). That's a light car. Have fun with 'er. I like your common sense and willingness to go a little slower for the sake of not spinning the engine so dang fast. When I think about it, you may actually go faster now...

-
Back