New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
Anybody know if the gathering of cars still happens at Scott & El Camino in Santa Clara on Wednesday nights?

I'm not sure, maybe there's another memeber out there who knows? If so, maybe we can update the thread that Max started on the Nor-Cal forum for local event info?

My buddy puts on a morning get together every second saturday of the month for all you south bay guys, Its a bring what ya got type of show so youll see alot of chevys, but its usually 25-35 cars. Still a good day to be at a little morning show with any type of show Ronnie's Morning Get Together 1815 Hillsdale Ave. San Jose 95124

Anybody know if the gathering of cars still happens at Scott & El Camino in Santa Clara on Wednesday nights?

Yes they still have that show I go sometimes nice little show maybe 75 cara or so I like it never any mopars except mine

My buddy puts on a morning get together every second saturday of the month for all you south bay guys, Its a bring what ya got type of show so youll see alot of chevys, but its usually 25-35 cars. Still a good day to be at a little morning show with any type of show Ronnie's Morning Get Together 1815 Hillsdale Ave. San Jose 95124

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out. Did a little Googling and found out there is one this Sat, June 8th. No mention of what time though. Do you know when it starts?

Yes they still have that show I go sometimes nice little show maybe 75 cara or so I like it never any mopars except mine

Thanks! Too late to go this tonight, but I'll check it out next Wed.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out. Did a little Googling and found out there is one this Sat, June 8th. No mention of what time though. Do you know when it starts?

Its from 7am to about noon. After that most of the guys crusie out to some local breakfast joint. Come early an Ron has free donuts an coffee. Ill be walkin around with my wife an boy. My brother will have his white 68' D100 in it. Its free to all guys so come check it out its our little ritual ever month haha

if you guys are looking for a show to attend this weekend up in santa rosa is a show called peggy sue's. last year they had about 900 cars, plus a few bands on saturday, vendors, food and booze. great show.

Wow 900 cars! Holly chit that's a good turnout and a hell of a lot closer to me than Santa Clara which sucks, wish I could make all of them. Oh yea it's going to be stupid hot this weekend which sucks for us old car guys that have to drive.

Classic Cruisers, OSH parking lot at Jarvis Ave & Ardenwood Blvd, near Dino's Burgers. 4-7pm?

Saw this in the Mopar Alley newsletter, haven't been there myself. This would be pretty close to my place, actually, except for crossing the Dumbarton eastbound on a Friday evening -- NOT.

There has also been an ongoing casual meetup in San Jose (or is it Campbell?) on Saturday mornings (8-10?). Parking lot behind the Flames restaurant on Winchester, near the movie theatres. I know at least one A-body that regularly shows up (Chris Innes' 67 Barracuda 440 notch). Haven't been there for a while, since my car is laid up.

On that front, Gilbert told me today that the trunk floor arrived, so they are back to work on it.

You guys going to make the show in sac on the 22nd? I'd like to have a few of the crew join me. It's a nice show in the trees so it stays a little cool. Let me know, although I hate Capitol city mopars as a club this is a pretty good show and swap meet.

There has also been an ongoing casual meetup in San Jose (or is it Campbell?) on Saturday mornings (8-10?). Parking lot behind the Flames restaurant on Winchester, near the movie theatres. I know at least one A-body that regularly shows up (Chris Innes' 67 Barracuda 440 notch). Haven't been there for a while, since my car is laid up.

That part of Winchester is San Jose. Eventually, they won't be able to gather there. Those theaters are going to get bulldozed somewhere in the near future. They want to develop the land since it's right across from Santana Row. :wack:

Classic Cruisers, OSH parking lot at Jarvis Ave & Ardenwood Blvd, near Dino's Burgers. 4-7pm?

Saw this in the Mopar Alley newsletter, haven't been there myself. This would be pretty close to my place, actually, except for crossing the Dumbarton eastbound on a Friday evening -- NOT.

On that front, Gilbert told me today that the trunk floor arrived, so they are back to work on it.

More info on the San jose show on Winchester? every saturday?

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
on your trunk floor getting to gilbert...pretty soon max...

Yeah. It isn't really a show, just a casual coffee get-together. There were about 20 cars last time I was there, but I got there late (I don't do early Sat AM as a rule). There was a Ford GT and a Cobra replica, as well as our two Barracudas.

Anyone going to the big mopar show swap meet in sac on Saturday? Being hosted by Capitol city mopars. Although I dislike the club the event is pretty good. It's on their website.

Anyone going to the big mopar show swap meet in sac on Saturday? Being hosted by Capitol city mopars. Although I dislike the club the event is pretty good. It's on their website.

I was gonna take the Dart, but it's my week with the boy and I don't think he's down for the long haul...yet. I might cruise out to scour for an affordable set of roller rockers.

Cool yea it's a good show usually about 300+ cars and a fair swap meet. Ill be there.

How was the Sactown show?
Looks like Mountain View is having one this Wednesday.

July 11 (Also July 25 and Aug 8) Mountain View Castro Street Merchant Faire.
Farmers Market, Store Discounts.
Static Car Display from 4-830PM, arrive 4-545pm, no entry after 6. Must stay until 830, then exit promptly.

-
Back