New from Canada

-
Welcome to FABO fellow Winnipegger.Maybe see ya round some time,Pony corral or Canad Inns Regent,or the big one at Garden city!

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the comments about the car. One of the nice things about owning a 67 Dart is there are not too many around here in Winnipeg. I love the rides I see in this forum. Great cars everyone!

Welcome to FABO fellow Winnipegger.Maybe see ya round some time,Pony corral or Canad Inns Regent,or the big one at Garden city!

I am part of the Manitoba Mopar Association this year and frequent The Pony on Grant every 2-3 weeks.When is the Garden city one? The Canada Day show was a great show as well at Kildonan Park. If you are at the Pony look for the only Brown (Dark copper poly...orginal HH8 colour code) Dart around.

Mark

I am part of the Manitoba Mopar Association this year and frequent The Pony on Grant every 2-3 weeks.When is the Garden city one? The Canada Day show was a great show as well at Kildonan Park. If you are at the Pony look for the only Brown (Dark copper poly...orginal HH8 colour code) Dart around.

Mark
I'm in the Mopar club too.Missed the Canada day one,I heard it was good.Garden city is in Sept early I think.Good weather brings about 1000 cars.I will probably be at the pony in about 3 Sundays.Going to the Lucas Oil nats on the 14th.I drive a red 67 fish.Look at my photo gallery.

Dave

-
Back