New From Cape Coral Florida

-

Dustr-70

Reaction score
Awesome site, I'm glad to be a member. I'm not finding any Mopar clubs down here in SW Florida. I see some Mopars driving around but not many show up at the cruize in's. Maybe I gotta start one myself!

Attatched a few photos. Sorry, not the best, I'll be taking more soon.

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0007_R.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

nice duster man...i like it...are those fibreglass bumpers?

You should try and make Garlits in 2 weekends. I'm sure youcould locate a chapter that way. Nice car and welcome, I'm also a FABO newbie.

Welcome aboard Dustr-70!!! You may not think your photos are that great, but it sure shows off nicely! I'm glad you joined us.

Great looking Duster! Welcome aboard!! I have friends down in Cape Coral, its been a few years since Ive been down there but I used to go twice a year, great place to getaway to!!

Thanks for all your comments. The bumpers and hood are fiberglass. I still have a lot of work to do........as I get some extra cash. It's actually a built .030 over 318 with a cam and some head work. Edelbrock performer intake and carb with a 2" riser. I didn't build the motor, it was professionally done before I got the car so I'm not sure exactly what's inside. He did spend about $4000 on the motor though. I'm anxious to look inside and maybe make some changes. But there is only about 1200 miles on the rebuild.

The trans is a rebuilt 904 with a Cheetah full manual valve body and shifter.

The rear is a 8 1/4 Chrysler and I think it still has the 2.71 ratio gears in it. I can do about 90 in second gear........LOL!

Welcome to this great site Dustr-70.
We are proud to have you with us.:cheers:
I have got to ask :happy10:is that lemon twist yellow ?
Evem if it is not, lie to me and say it is. :-D

My favorite color.:cheers:

-
Back