New From Central CA

-

PismoJoe

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just found this site after searching for some Mopar info, looks like you guys have a nice little corner of the web here!

Anyways, my name is Joe and I live in Pismo Beach CA (Central CA)

I'm usually working on my Toyota (hehe yes toyota) here's my build thread on yotatech if you want to Check it Out

But other than that I'm just starting to get into the Mopar scene. My dad has had a 62 Dart 330 for some time, and we just finished putting in a 440ci out out of a 69 highway patrol into her. Now I figure its about time to man up and start working on the Dodge a little more!

We have restored a few cars over the years, and probably have too many haha. In addition to the Dart, we have a 69 Chevelle (454ci), a 56 Ford T-bird (312 Y-Block), 76 Triumph Spitfire 1500, 76 Porsche Targa 911SC, 51 Pontiac Chiefton, and a few more that we need to sell! Here's a few cell phone pics hehe sorry about the quality

IMAG0142-1.jpg

IMAG0143-1.jpg

Hopefully I'll see you guys in the forums!!!

Thanks guys!

HemiMark- That E-Type is the 6cyl, we used to have a 12cyl but sold it to make some money for the Dodge :D

I think that the 6cyl is much easier to maintain, the 12 was cool but it didn't seem to run quite as well. Oh well we're trying to sell this Jag as well haha

Thanks Mike!

Actually the 330 and 440 are just describing the trim package on the car. Off the top of my head the 440 has an extra chrome strip on the top, and the rear 1/4 panel has a chrome line and a chrome plate.

I have an original brochure from 62 around here somewhere describing the various trim packages. I know they made a 2 door post and a 2 door no post, as well as a 4dr and a wagon. I'll scan it as soon as I find it :D

Hi and welcome. Sweet collection you got there.
Love those -62 Darts 8). Got any more pics of the Dart?

Thanks guys! I'll post up some more pics of that dodge soon :D

Mopar dude, I wish I was! I went a few years back, it was pretty fun! You gonna be there with that mopar??

Hey CenCal, welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're gonna have fun here. Great people and extremely helpful with any questions you may have.
Great part of the California coast you got there. Love the Pismo area and further north.

Thanks guys! I'll post up some more pics of that dodge soon :D

Mopar dude, I wish I was! I went a few years back, it was pretty fun! You gonna be there with that mopar??

hey! nope, no mopar this time!!! im gonna ride my bike there!!! (bicycle) lol

-
Back