New from Illinois

-

olskoolkool

New skool Valiant
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Bob and I'm from Orion IL. About 10miles south of the quad cities.

Well I guess I should start off with Long time reader, first time writer. I have a 1968 Plymouth Valiant!!! Woo! Anyways Valiant 100, slant six and two doors. That slant 6 is not going to stay for long. My plans are 440/727 (saving for 833) big block "k" member with 1973 spindles, 8.75, SS springs, fiberglass fenders and hood, and just alot more goodies that I will be asking you guys about in the near furture.

Thanks guys, hope you're ready for some questions!

Bob.B

Welcome aboard, We enjoy seeing new member jump in an ask and help out when they can, there is the best of the best tec's and folks here for help bar none :read2: so ask away, pull up a chair and enjoy.

Mine is a 66 and the slant is staying 8) today anyway :clock:

:cheers: Aurora, IL here. welcome

71 Demon 340 (48).jpg

Welcome aboard Bob! It's terrific you found us. Post a few pics of that Valiant when you get the chance.

We'll get along famously. I've got a '68 Cuda and am from Moline originally. :-D Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Thanks guys. I'm gonna start pickin your brains like a little kid picking their nose with a cold...... Yeah that sounds right....

Thats my dream car. As soon as I can get my valiant back on the ground I'll get some pics of her. She wont look to much different that the silver one. Might look a little meaner though.

-
Back