New from Los Angeles

-

cudajake65

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Sadly the reason I have joined is because I just badly wrecked my 65 Barracuda and was hoping to source out parts. Everyone who I have contacted has been really great, so thank you all so much. Maybe I'll even be able to get my car back on the road, but no time soon. Found out she also has pretty major frame damage.

My 65 Barracuda was my first car, I bought it when I was 16 and have done all the work on it myself, with help from my dad. Im now almost 31 and basically destroyed it in a second, so yeah, I'm bummed.

here is a pic of her now
IMG_4003.JPG

Welcome, I know you feel sick right now but the damage can be fixed. Accidents happen. Keep the word out here for the parts you need. Meanwhile it might help to park the car in such a way that you don't have to look at the damaged part on a daily basis.

Welcome to FABO! Sorry to see that. Sure you will find what you need here to fixer right up. Good luck to you.

Welcome to FABO from another SoCal member. You're going to have fun here! Bunch of great people that will be more than happy to help out in whatever manner they can.
Good luck on your repairs.

Good luck finding the parts. By patiant and savvy. Did you have insurance?

Can't remember if I've seen your 65 around the Westside.

Sorry to see your car so badly damaged. If you're going to get it right again you will get a lot of help from the blokes on this site. Best of luck!
Gary

-
Back