New from New Jersey

-

FURY440

Reaction score
Hi, my name is John. I'm a long time Mopar fan and owed a lot of them over the years. I've been on the forcbodiesonly site up until selling my 66 Sport Fury to purchase our dream house a few years ago. After recouping some funds it was time to start looking again. I managed to find a garage kept (for the past 36 years) a 66 Valiant Signet that's going to be on my trailer next Tuesday and coming to it's new home. Pictures to follow and question I'm sure..LOL.

where in jersey? i'm in the berlin area..

here are our two mopars.. don't do many shows or cruises but drive and use them on a regular basis..

dart ocmd 2016.JPG

View attachment 1714981906

DSC_0004.JPG

Welcome John. We do love to see pictures here

here are our two mopars.. don't do many shows or cruises but drive and use them on a regular basis..

View attachment 1714981905

View attachment 1714981907

Very cool Mopars. I can't wait to get this Valiant.

View attachment 1714981905

View attachment 1714981907

Tuckerton. Very cool Mopars. I'm a big fan of Darts. I can't wait to get this Valiant home. Tuesday is not soon enough. LMAO

I'm EXIT 58..!! Tuckerton
I built the "GWEN" site there in the late 1980's if you recall that. It included a 300 foot tower (gone now for at least 20 years). It was controversial at the time as the "No GWEN Alliance" said it made the local towns nuclear targets.

I built the "GWEN" site there in the late 1980's if you recall that. It included a 300 foot tower (gone now for at least 20 years). It was controversial at the time as the "No GWEN Alliance" said it made the local towns nuclear targets.

I'm sorry I do recall that tower. Pretty cool though

-
Back