New from pa

-

Duster 383

Reaction score
New guy hear from southern part of pa ...45 min north of Philly ...any good speed shops for mopars in or near this area really want someone who knows what they are looking at

what are you looking to have done?
Well for right now just kinda want to have someone look at the car with me and Dad to learn about it ....I know that sounds funny but ...also gonna need someone who knows how to tune these things

Just about any old gas station can do a tune up easily, look for a guy over 60 or so. What car?

Why you gotta call me big Joe ?? Lol What is it and does it run ? Do you already own it ?
Yes me and my dad just bought it and it does run ...but driving it a long distance would be horrible...lol with the gearing that's in it ....55 mph is about 3200 rpm ...very loud

More like a yellow

IMG_20171116_082401_01.png

The guy we bought it from was Toby I don't know the name of the guy he got it from ...Toby told me that the guy that had it before him got it from Kentucky

Looks like you'll hopefully get a good recommendation. The guy I found loves working on the "old cars". Keep us posted love to here about Father/Son projects.

-
Back