New from SoCal

-

951mopar

Reaction score
Just wanted to hello. I have been looking for a 1967 -1969 Dart for some time now. I come from a family of Mopar lovers. I have been reading this forum for a while but decided to join yesturday. This is a very informative site, not that many for A body guys. I will be going to Mopars at the Strip this year and bringing my Mega cab Cummins just in case I find a Dart. Keep up the great work on this site. :glasses7:

Welcome aboard!

I often stop at Beaumont on the way to my place in Palm Springs. I am going to use the drive from Palm Springs to Beaumont as my durability test for my current build. Nothing tests a car's cooling system like cruising up the grade @ 80 - 90 mph with a 35+ head wind in 110 degrees heat. I figure if my ride can do that then I've done good.

Give us an idea of what you are looking for in a 67-69. There are a bunch of us in SoCal. We'll keep a look out for you.

I am looking for a Dart that is streetable that i can work on and still take it out for a cruise. I found one that is here in Beaumont, Black plate, originally sold in Redlands, matching number 273 been sitting for 8 years but the guy could not produce the keys so I could look in the trunk for rust. The interior was gone but everything else was there. Also, a bad thing happen while looking at the car, his neighbor pasted away as I was laying under the car looking at the frame. Kind of a bad feeling after that. Thought that I would keep looking.

Welcome

there is an original owner dart in costa mesa ca on craigs list i have seen it in person and it is very nice i think he is asking 10k

Welcome.

Don't know exactly what you are looking for but there are quite a few 67-69 Darts floating around LA/OC/Riv area for sale

Wecome to a fellow So Cal Mopar guy.

Come out to Spring Fling May 3, 4 2008 in Van Nuys CA

The swap meet is about 3 times larger than Vegas and better deals on parts and cars because the swap spots are 1/3 the price.

There's got to be well over 30 FABO members out there and about a couple dozen FABO members cars in the show/swap

Heres some cars at the last much smaller one day Fall Fling show.

PICT1626.JPG

PICT1654.JPG

PICT1655.JPG

PICT1657.JPG

WebSmallShowSwap3.JPG

Welcome 951 mopar.
Enjoy this great site

-
Back