new front seats. can u guess what there out of?

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
just got these bad boys yesterday i was wondering if anyone knew what they where out of winner gets an applause!

Picture 375.jpg

Picture 374.jpg

Picture 373.jpg

They look like Cavalier seats, I put a set in a 50 Studebaker that were real similar.

ding ding congrats '64 cuda 1970 camero high back bucket seats they actually when i saw them thought they looked alot like the 340 buckets 50 bucks cant beat that no rips or burn holes

damn, and i was going to say they came out of a car.....:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

ding ding congrats '64 cuda 1970 camero high back bucket seats they actually when i saw them thought they looked alot like the 340 buckets 50 bucks cant beat that no rips or burn holes
I almost said Aspen seats 63VALIANT*KISS, $50 was a great price

how about a virtual high five up high!.... SMACK!

yea mike the plastic on the back made me almost think they where tranplanted out of a mopar but still i likem i think ima try that fabric and vynal spray paint and paintem black

Actually, if you pulled these out of a 1970 Camaro, then you are at least a second generation swapper- original 1970 Camaro buckets were low back w/adjustable headrests, the last year of this type of seat in the GM f-bodies

They really look like the seats I had in my 1976 Cosworth Vega. Same color, same wrinkles in the sides, same plastic backs (IIRC, been a long time), same back release lever, just different inserts. Mine were all vinyl. Even the part of the seat track that sticks out behind the seat in the last pic looks the same. Of course, I sold that car in 1992 & I wear tri-focal glasses now.

Actually, if you pulled these out of a 1970 Camaro, then you are at least a second generation swapper- original 1970 Camaro buckets were low back w/adjustable headrests, the last year of this type of seat in the GM f-bodies

just looked at the bottom on the foam it has a date it says 6/28/77 that give anyone any idea what they came out of?

One... I love your Wagon!
Two... Please dont tell me your going to put them in it.

Congrats! I'm glad they worked out and I'm sorry if i came off wrong before. I was just giving you a hard time. I hope you don't think I'm mean, I'm one of thous hippie/country girls!

Congrats! I'm glad they worked out and I'm sorry if i came off wrong before. I was just giving you a hard time. I hope you don't think I'm mean, I'm one of thous hippie/country girls!

its all good if i would have had the original bench screw buckets i would have kept those

There is nothing like two bench seats in a wagon. You can have six people and two dogs in there and still have room!

-
Back