New Future Project

-

Rodzilla

Reaction score
I spend waaaaaay to much time on kijiji, for you americans its the equivalent to craigslist but way better(it pretty much killed craigslist up here). I've been looking for my next project that I can do on the cheap. I came across this '71 Sweptline truck, asking price was $2500. 8 hour round trip to go get it. Should be a cool project on the cheap. Needs a drivetrain, some airbags and some interior. Some minor bodywork, and with a little more rattle can paint job it should be a cool looking rat rod ish ride. Needs some wheels and rubber as well.
I'm going to try to finish without spending more then another $4-5k. After going big bux on the Demon my wallet would like a break.

truckn.jpg

truck1un.jpg

photozuc.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked about working on it. Was suppose to be a back burner project, but I'm already hunting around on the net for parts.

Check Sweptline.org I think it is they always have parts for sale there

thats bad *** looking..

is that thing tubbed?

look out it some may not like you posting something other then an abody here..lol

Check Sweptline.org I think it is they always have parts for sale there

Already been looking there, thanks!

thats bad *** looking..

is that thing tubbed?

look out it some may not like you posting something other then an abody here..lol

Joe its not tubbed, but heres the bad - its on a chev caprice chassis. There is room in the rear for some very fat rubber. Previous owner even had chev drivetrain in it, but I definately won't. But I will leave the rear end alone.

-
Back