New Garage!

-
Congratulations! I know as a recent "shop resident" you are about to spend a lot less time wondering, "What can I do Today"! :D Good on ya. :cheers:

Just built another shed in my backyard. Nothing in it yet. As you can see from my first pic I have a lot of sorting out to do. My future Duster will be parking next to my beloved Imperial. The new clean shed below will be used as my workshop. Cant wait to deck it out.

Attachments

• P1120522.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 465
  • P1120523.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 466
Just built another shed in my backyard. Nothing in it yet. As you can see from my first pic I have a lot of sorting out to do. My future Duster will be parking next to my beloved Imperial. The new clean shed below will be used as my workshop. Cant wait to deck it out.

That is quite a shed. Look's like it will solve any congestion problems.(at least currently)

They started on the flat-work today. Pouring concrete on Saturday if weather permits!

Attachments

• IMGP0857 (640x480).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 397
  • IMGP0858 (640x480).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 412
That stuff aint no joke. When I called Blue Stake to have the locating done before I put my irrigation system in they asked if I was going to be using explosives. I rented a walk behind one, took it back with almost all of the bullets missing from the chain. My yard was only 90x100....

They poured this on Friday, as I was leaving for work. This is how it looks on Sunday morning. I can't wait!!!

Attachments

• IMGP0861 (640x480).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMGP0860 (640x480).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 375
24x24 is not bad, as long as you do not plan to yank any engine out!. i also had a 24x24, but once a vehicyle was in there, did not leave me much rooom at the front to work under the hood.
now i just exspanded my 12x22 shed that was on my property when i bought it, and one bay i made to be 13x30 and the other bay is 12x24. so i still got one bay a little bigger for engine pulls.

Our garage is 24x32x9. We are planing on making it bigger by adding 20x32 slab to the back and making sort of a leanto.
24x32 is just enough to pull an engine out without the door open but with no shelves otherwise forget about it. Just open the big door and you good to go.
That is goin to be a nice garage.

24x24 is not bad, as long as you do not plan to yank any engine out!. i also had a 24x24, but once a vehicyle was in there, did not leave me much rooom at the front to work under the hood.
now i just exspanded my 12x22 shed that was on my property when i bought it, and one bay i made to be 13x30 and the other bay is 12x24. so i still got one bay a little bigger for engine pulls.

I'm used to pulling engines in a 20' deep garage so the extra 4' will be like heaven to me!

Our garage is 24x32x9. We are planing on making it bigger by adding 20x32 slab to the back and making sort of a leanto.
24x32 is just enough to pull an engine out without the door open but with no shelves otherwise forget about it. Just open the big door and you good to go.
That is goin to be a nice garage.

Thank's, I may have to open the door on the long cars & pick-ups! That is what I like about the Denver weather, It's usually nice enough to leave the door open.

I know you're excited! They going to back at it Monday?

I just came in the house from the shop. I was out there petting on the dog while sitting in a chair. He loves that a/c and that nice cool floor. It's a blessing to have a nice little haven to venture in from the heat and cold.

I know you're excited! They going to back at it Monday?

I just came in the house from the shop. I was out there petting on the dog while sitting in a chair. He loves that a/c and that nice cool floor. It's a blessing to have a nice little haven to venture in from the heat and cold.

They are going to let the concrete cure for a week. My dog is allowed in the house so if she is in the garage, I'm with her. I'm still looking at heat & A/C options!

Ooooh, those are yummy pics!! I love a good construction project, and yours looks great!! Keep the pics coming, and say hi to Courtney from us, and give her a big Nella sized hug!! She's gonna love the DD cave (daddy/daughter)!! Geof

I did not see stub for Electric,data or water may not be important now but nice to have if you want to have that in there. also build with at least 10 foot walls in case you want to add a lift later. At any rate enjoy your man space.

Attachments

• DSC00061.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC00064.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC00056.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC00054.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC00055.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC00053.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 364
Ooooh, those are yummy pics!! I love a good construction project, and yours looks great!! Keep the pics coming, and say hi to Courtney from us, and give her a big Nella sized hug!! She's gonna love the DD cave (daddy/daughter)!! Geof

Hey Geoff! I'm sure Courtney is more excited than I am. (If that's possible!) And huge Courtney hugs back at you!

I did not see stub for Electric,data or water may not be important now but nice to have if you want to have that in there. also build with at least 10 foot walls in case you want to add a lift later. At any rate enjoy your man space.

The electric and gas is going to be tapped into my house service. I am going to rough in heat & A/C now and install later as I can afford it. NICE LIFT by the way!!!

Looks like I am not the only one with a Yellow A body on a lift !

Mine Garage is 24 X32 and I filled it up real quick

Attachments

• camera 8-18-11 007.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 352
  • camera 8-18-11 006.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 211 012.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 211 007.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 335
Looks like I am not the only one with a Yellow A body on a lift !

Mine Garage is 24 X32 and I filled it up real quick

Nice car & lift! I'm sure my garage is going to fill-up very quickly. deman360's car is also very nice. Yellow is one of my favorite a body colors.

I left early this morning to run some errands & this is what I saw when I returned @ 1pm! I think I better start warming up the Dart!!!

Attachments

• IMGP0863 (640x480).jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IMGP0864 (640x480).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMGP0865 (640x480).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 339
You going with a 8ft ceiling or is that 9ft plywood? They make 9ft plywood is why I'm asking.

-
Back