New GSS M code 68 Dart on FEEBAY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
for that kind of money it should be packin a hemi. Nascar exhaust is a thumbs down, as is the painted grille.

This is NOT a "vintage" Mr. Norm's GSS Dart, but a contemporary one. It says:

Only 25 will be produced, Mr. Norm's M-Code GSS Darts can be built to your exact specifications, starting at $99,900. Serial #1, a well optioned example, is brand new and ready for delivery!

thats just a fast dart with a fancy history. i think a complete original restore would be cooler given it is so rare. but hey it would be fun lol and i could rack up enough speeding tickets in it to justify paying that much for it lol

Yes, this is a new GSS Dart. Mr. Norm is back to his old ways of taking these cars and maxing them out. He`s also done a Hemi Dart too.

Yeah, she`s expensive alright. There`s a premium on these cars because of their association with Mr. Norm.

They are cool cars. I seen the orange hemi powered one in Mopar Muscle. That thing was bad8) If I had an obsene amount of money. I would get me one like that.

Saw a magazine article on these cars. They use a glass hood. Instead of a correct hood insert, they have this cheesy looking black decal that says 440-M. I wouldn't buy it just because of that!

they are stupid and nothing more then a money maker using that old clowns name. mr.norm did good things back in the day now he and the cars that use his name are a joke.

they are stupid and nothing more then a money maker using that old clowns name. mr.norm did good things back in the day now he and the cars that use his name are a joke.

I agree. Who cares.
For 100k anyone could build a better Dart.
I love Mopars more than most, but that doesn't mean I am going to just throw the money or endorse a rip off like this.

I agree. Who cares.
For 100k anyone could build a better Dart.
I love Mopars more than most, but that doesn't mean I am going to just throw the money or endorse a rip off like this.

yup easy to build a better one for the money. the first ones they really screwed up the rear wheel wells. they used that cheap knock off (of a an alter-k) control freak front suspension. big deal it had a hemi. nothing else on the car was anything special.. basically stock style interior but with that stupid mr norm crap all over it. they are geared to the idiots with too much money that want to buy their way into the hobby. mr.norm and the clowns he has hooked up with to make a quick buch are a real joke.

WOW....you guys are tough....and tough on everything that comes down the pike here. Just look at it for face value. It's a nice piece. It is what the people want (in certain areas). No doubt with everyone building the Grand-Spaulding Darts and the Hurst Super Stock Hemi Darts, the market and all has become saturated. Since the economy is where it is at, things have changed price wise. Now what Mr Norm was trying to get $150,000.00 for is now down to $139,995.00. And it will not even bring that today. Plus I see not offers as of yet. And if you follow the company that listed the car....well...nuff said.
So build your own.....it is less money. But that is if you have the time....and we all know time is money.
Just my $.01 worth...I can't afford $.02

I am not hard on everything that comes down the pike.

I am just calling this car what it is, a rip. Time building a car is no issue at all really because anyone could pay a professional shop to build a BETTER car for less money.

If some privateer built this exact car and tried to get that much money they'd be laughed all the way back to Chevy-land.

I always loved the Mr. Norm/Grand Spaulding Dodge cars. Neat stuff, too bad he is such a sell out.
Thats right I said it, I also like the looks of the new Charger R/T Daytona over the new Challengers too.

WOW....you guys are tough....and tough on everything that comes down the pike here. Just look at it for face value. It's a nice piece. It is what the people want (in certain areas). No doubt with everyone building the Grand-Spaulding Darts and the Hurst Super Stock Hemi Darts, the market and all has become saturated. Since the economy is where it is at, things have changed price wise. Now what Mr Norm was trying to get $150,000.00 for is now down to $139,995.00. And it will not even bring that today. Plus I see not offers as of yet. And if you follow the company that listed the car....well...nuff said.
So build your own.....it is less money. But that is if you have the time....and we all know time is money.
Just my $.01 worth...I can't afford $.02

not hard on everything that comes along. just the obvious money ***** ones.

I always loved the Mr. Norm/Grand Spaulding Dodge cars. Neat stuff, too bad he is such a sell out.
Thats right I said it,

you just called it as you see it. nothing wrong with that. i feel the same way.

look at the wheel wells. half assed.

178010_148905260.jpg

interior. nothing special..

178010_148905284.jpg

really nothing special about the cars.. there are tons of nicer cars coming out of home garages every season.

not hard on everything that comes along. just the obvious money ***** ones.

Joe....my statement was not directed to you or any one person. I apologize if you took it that way. I too feel the same way you do. They are all money grabbers and they hope WE are coming down the pike.
But I have been there, done that and keep a vigilant eye out for it now.

And you see who is listing this car that was metioned...
"Here's another site selling a GSS dart #1 of 40. Not a M code though."

Mr Norm and Patrick ... has something going. And if you see the price on Patrick's site, you'll know where we all stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back