New GSS M code 68 Dart on FEEBAY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about these Darts is they really aren't bad cars, maybe not traditional or exactly like YOU might do a Dart up if you had a huge budget, but not freakishly ugly. If any one of you guys built this car and showed it off here you would hear nothing but compliments. Add the HUGE price tag and the cheap looking bits and Mr. Norm plastered all over it and suddenly it's grotesque. It really is for that price. He's really stretching here and to think that he plans on selling 40 of the Hemi Darts and 25 of these is ridiculous. Maybe for $40k, but not $140k. If a fake Mr. Norms car is worth $140k then my REAL GSS is priceless.

Like stated above

What's the vin say?

I am saving money to build another hemi. I would like to put it in a fastback barracuda or a 68-69 dart. But for the money it takes to build one you could have a real hemi B body car. I seen the other day on the net a real 67 hemi gtx, running driving car, 2 owner car for $42,500 opening bid and I think it sold for that, there is a 68 hemi bee on the net for $56,500. REAL hemi cars.

With the economy the way it is these Mopars (even the HEMI & six pack cars) are coming down. A couple more years and they'll be where they should be so the average enthusiast can enjoy them again.

These cars have a huge premium on them because of their "Mr. Norm" connection. I wonder what the breakdown of parts, labor, and Mr.Norms name is?

you mean people might even drive them again?

Three years ago my dad drove our real all numbers matching pink t/a challenger to the nationals, about 140 miles one way, plus his driving there. Seemed like everytime we turned around someone was giving us down the road for driving it.

These cars have a huge premium on them because of their "Mr. Norm" connection. I wonder what the breakdown of parts, labor, and Mr.Norms name is?

really? A connection?

Hey man I want to build a few darts, can I put your name on them? I will give you X if you let me.

Oh, OK, pay me.

Incredible. Mr Norm is strapped for cash I guess?

That thing looks like it was built by an over indulged high schooler. The "M code" inside the stripe takes the cake though...

Hey if my name was worth any thing I would sell it to. LOL
Most of us would too. However that much premium is a little self centered/ignorant.

you mean people might even drive them again?

We drive all of our cars all the time (7 months out of the year; darn salt!).
These cars are nothing special, they are just neat cars from a cool era. They were built to be driven and driven hard. Garage/trailer/show queens are a sad sight to my eyes.

for sale Cannucky's Cuda 's I will make you a one of ? super stock Barracuda for only $256,813.39 not only that but order now and get 8% off for being a FABO member { price does not include 14% moron tax as required by law of natural selection } thats right only $256,813.39 don't wait order now and be the only one in your town with a real Cannucky's Cuda - limited colour choices left to choose from

for sale Cannucky's Cuda 's I will make you a one of ? super stock Barracuda for only $256,813.39 not only that but order now and get 8% off for being a FABO member { price does not include 14% moron tax as required by law of natural selection } thats right only $256,813.39 don't wait order now and be the only one in your town with a real Cannucky's Cuda - limited colour choices left to choose from

Does that include the Luxury Tax discount to bring the car from Canada to USA? Isn't that a 65% discount bringing the total to $89,884.69?
Opps, I forget the 8% FABO discount...is that before or after the LT discount?

no with your economy the way it is and your dollar not linked to any tangible assets we are afraid we have to charge you the full price for even though you are entitled to your luxury tax discount your free trade agreement { read our stuff generally free for you to take } your government considers us giving you such a discount to be "dumping" our products at an unfair competitive advantage and are charging us a 70 % import tariff which we are eating 5% of in the spirit of fair trade to you our big brothers to the south . but we are allowed to offer you "American money at par " for as long as it continues to be printed in bill form as opposed to roll form if you get my drift
P.S. the FABO discount comes off the top some things are way more important than government rules

To clear things up a little I don't actually make the cars I will be contracting your build to a real NHRA record holder { 2 time former record holder } who built my car and is currently attempting to reset the current super stock record in SS/A I believe , I am just licensing my name for use on these cars for a very small % of the post build net profits { somewhere in the area of 100% I am thinking }

The legendary Cannucky is building a car? How cool. Put me down for two:-D

The legendary Cannucky is building a car? How cool. Put me down for two:-D

Great what colours would you like ? I still have Sucker Salmon and Turdkey Brown available , I will of course have to charge you double {28%} tax for not reading my last post { or not comprehending it } but you can probably double your investment sometime in the future with a little help from the BJ boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back