New Guy Dayton, Ohio

-

osxdos

72' Duster / 360
Reaction score
hi im new to the forum, nice to be here!!!! ive read alot of information, wealth of information and im happy to be around a group of smart guys i can learn from .... 72' Duster/360/

I have the orignal 72 grill put up thats a 73 on it, i also have orignal receipe of purchase and 318 motor thats getting rained on in the backyard on a wood pallet 0_0

I lived in Dayton from 1969 (one year old) until 1988.

Did a lot of street racing on Woodman Drive in a poly 318 66 Coronet.

Definitely a car/machinery town. Electric starter invented there by Charles Kettering (founded delco).

Are you aware of Kammer&Kammer in Huber Heights?

Bad-*** family run Mopar machine shop.

...and Kenny Justice in the Wayne Ave/Watervliet area.

Superbird/71 Super Bee collector.

Last edited:
I lived in Dayton from 1969 (one year old) until 1988.

Did a lot of street racing on Woodman Drive in a poly 318 66 Coronet.

Definitely a car/machinery town. Electric starter invented there by Charles Kettering (founded delco).

Are you aware of Kammer&Kammer in Huber Heights?

Bad-*** family run Mopar machine shop.

...and Kenny Justice in the Wayne Ave/Watervliet area.

Superbird/71 Super Bee collector.

Yep, see i need a front right marker light lens, ive looked everywhere, and thats who im bout to call next, but i know where ive never been there though, use to live in Huber, in my 20s im 37 now, feel old. ha, ... my goal with this is to street race it, once i get it reliable, so far though, the frame is rock solid, brand new tires, semi solid 3 speed 360, ima take this junk *** holly 4 barrel off, i dont like it, put a rear end and tranny but see thats as far as ive gotten i want it to have twin turbos or nitrus when im done but street legal

Welcome to the forum, maybe place an ad in the parts wanted section on here for your needs.

can i post pics here now watch idk man first couple guys sound on point, check grounds check grounds, check grounds. ima show you ima go outside.

David,

What picture app are you using? That is amazing how just by placing a cursor over the picture and rolling the wheel that it zooms in and out. As you can guess, I'm not very tech savvy.

Brad
David,

What picture app are you using? That is amazing how just by placing a cursor over the picture and rolling the wheel that it zooms in and out. As you can guess, I'm not very tech savvy.

Brad
you should see it on a phone when you put your finger on it it does the same thing

Are the white wires coming from back tail lights , all of them suppose to be grounded and fused together ? Like this

tmp_2543-IMG_20161211_144401-1440587994.jpg

tmp_2543-IMG_20161211_144454795879235.jpg

is that why the flasher is two prong? hmm i swear this car is a wiring nightmare., i think the whole car should be rewired. but i cant yet

-
Back