New Guy from AZ

-

69hemibeep

Reaction score
Hi guys. Thought this would be an appropriate place to come to since I'm looking to do an A-body project in the future.

If you liked FBBO, you will LOVE FABO!

Yeah, tell us about that 69 runner, it looks pretty naughty.

We can find you a project car cheap.
My buddy has access to a yard full of A bodies, mostly complete.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you in AZ? I live just a few miles from Speedworld and am just finishing up an A-body project.

DSC_2634.jpg

Welcome to F A B O ! Nice RR .What sort of A-body are you looking to build?
Thanks. I'm partial to 67-69 era, looking to build a nasty street machine. As a side note I like the dusters and Demons also but my wife doesn't. And if she's not happy I'm not happy

If you liked FBBO, you will LOVE FABO!

Yeah, tell us about that 69 runner, it looks pretty naughty.

We can find you a project car cheap.
My buddy has access to a yard full of A bodies, mostly complete.
I like shopping:-D I just finished my runner in November, I bought it from the original owner so it came with all kinds of documentation. Its a # match Hemi car I did most all the work at home other than body and paint. So far its done pretty well showing it, Best of show b-body stock popular choice at Mopars at the strip and third in class at Concourse d'Elegance in Dana point CA. But its kind of scary to drive so I'm looking for an A-body I can pound on nothing concourse this time. That and with work being slow the project will take time.

road runner 1044 (Small).jpg

road runner 1002 (Small).jpg

road runner 981 (Small).jpg

Concourse d'Elegance 007 (Small) (2).jpg

Welcome, FABO is a great place for info and parts. By the looks of your Road Runner, your A-body project will be one to watch the build.

Wait a second.. Did you have your car at the show at 67th and Bell on saturday?? Must have been yours, not many b5 hemi road runners with matching dog dishes around..

Wait a second.. Did you have your car at the show at 67th and Bell on saturday?? Must have been yours, not many b5 hemi road runners with matching dog dishes around..
That would be me:-D

Welcome aboard. That is one mighty fine lookin' Beeper ya got. =P~ Can't wait to see what you do to an A-body! :cheers:

Wylde1.

Thanks for the warm greetings and compliments, I'm just an average Joe that got lucky when my neighbor let the car go, then I put three and a half years of work into it. I would like an A-body number 1 they are smaller and easier is traffic and 2 a car that I can drive and have fun with more of a hot rod. I do drive the runner some but its more of a show car and with manual brakes and steering I have to watch the other guys on the road pretty close

Very nice man, nothin like a hemi.. I was hanging around the guy with the 66 Dart Convertable.

-
Back