New guy from Mich.

-

74/6

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been reading this site for a long time but this is the first time I wrote anything. I'm from S.W. Mich. Been driving Mopars from 1967 on. I now have a 1974 Duster. Decked out with ralleis and stipes,looks good but only has a /6, but it drives cheep! I have the 2v stuff to put on it, maybe that will make it a bit hotter. All have a good weekend.

Welcome! Great site here. Nice to see another MI member! I'm in Kzoo and there's a couple other guys around too from the Kzoo area. We were talking about possibly getting together this spring when it's nice somewhere around the Kzoo area. Decatur is not too far. We'll post something as it gets warmer!

Also, Lane Automotive show will be coming up before you know it! Have you been to that? Watervliet's right in your backyard!

Post some pics of your car when you get a chance!

Do you by chance belong to the West Mi Mopar club. Maybe I have met you. Yes lets see if a buch of guys in the area can get together.

Welcome to FABO! Welcome aboard.

Welcome!!!

2052882_16.jpg

Do you by chance belong to the West Mi Mopar club. Maybe I have met you. Yes lets see if a buch of guys in the area can get together.

No, in fact I've been trying to look them up lately. I cant find a valid website or contact info..? Are you a memeber? Sounds like you've been to a member gathering? If so can you let me know how to get in touch with them? I know they are active, they sponsor the Red Barns show at Glimore!

Beatnik.....There is a club meeting at the Club Car Restaurant Wednesday the 9th @ 6:30. The resaurant is just west of 131 on D ave. I've been a member only since last July, but I have enjoyed it. Yes they do Mopars At The Red Barn, this will be the 20th year. They don't have a web site but they do a "my space". Maybe I'll meet you Wednesday. Have a good weekend!!!!

Thanks! I'll try to make it! How have you liked the club? How did you find out about it? I may contact the club first and check out the my space page before showing up though...

-
Back