New Guy From N.C.

-

skokz

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to the site here, but not Mopars. A friend of mine had a '72 Swinger that has been sitting in his yard for 5 years. Finally got him to sell it. Since he doesn't know how to work on cars. Got it running in a few hours was lucky on that for sitting for 5 years. Glad to be here. Only pics have right now.

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

Welcome skokz, I'm glad to hear you convinced your buddy to let go of the swinger. I love the 72's one year only grille, I have a '72 Demon for that reason:toothy10:

Looks like a great starting point. If you have questions or looking for parts you came to the right place.

Welcome to the site. Nice looking car you got there.

It gonna need someone bodywork here one of these days. Drivers side fender is gone on the lower corner and that who every banged out driver rear quater did not know what they where doing. Hopefully next week or so I'll have the roof back to primer instead of rust and primer.

Welcome skokz, I'm glad to hear you convinced your buddy to let go of the swinger. I love the 72's one year only grille, I have a '72 Demon for that reason:toothy10:

Yeah I got tired of owning Chevelle's so I decide to jump into Mopar he was the Mopar family and we where the Chevy Family. It sucks that they broke the center section of the grille out cause said was in the way to pop the hood.

Welcome. I'm glad to see another North Carolinian:cheers:
What part of North Carolina are you at.

Welcome to the site! Is is a 318 or /6?
It's a 318, dash says 89,000 on it. But couldn't find anywhere where could check like you can on newer cars.

Looks like a great starting point. If you have questions or looking for parts you came to the right place.
Its a good starting point really could not beat the price and the fact I've known the history of the car for years. Yeah I found the parts so far I need so I can atleast drive for first time next week and see how the transmission and rearend are since towing it home. Search button works wonders. At least there is an 8 3/4 in trunk haven't cleaned it out to see what it came out of.

-
Back