New Guy from Northern Ca

-

Wilson_

Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents.

Just Picked up my first Mopar ever last weekend. I got it from a good friend who was the third owner. I traded him a 67 GMC that I did a bunch of work on. I was in the market for a larger car or truck for the growing family. Wifey is due with our second child in august. So I was really looking for a 67-72 blazer or burban intill I got a call from my friend. the rest is history.

I picked up this 1972 Dart Swinger

Slant 225/ auto

Plans:

Windshield and gasket- Ordered
Front Disks
15x8 Rally Wheels SBP
New Ball joints
New Carpet
Seat Cover
Shave side markers and trim holes
Repaint the stock color With painted Black top

on with the pics!

IMG_20110529_200445.jpg

IMG_20110529_200515.jpg

IMG_20110529_200504.jpg

IMG954904.jpg

IMG_20110529_200532.jpg

IMG951319.jpg

I have tons of questions!!

From SoCal - Let me be the first to welcome you to FABO and your new Mopar family. You're going to have fun here!
Nice looking '72. Good luck on delivery of the new windshield gasket - they've been tough to find lately. Let us know when you get it in and who you got it from as a bunch of us are in need of them.
As far as questions...ask away! Lots of great people here and I know more than one will have answers to all of your questions.

From SoCal - Let me be the first to welcome you to FABO and your new Mopar family. You're going to have fun here!
Nice looking '72. Good luck on delivery of the new windshield gasket - they've been tough to find lately. Let us know when you get it in and who you got it from as a bunch of us are in need of them.
As far as questions...ask away! Lots of great people here and I know more than one will have answers to all of your questions.

Thanks

I got the windshield and gasket from a friend that runs a glass shop.

it is ppg glass and not sure on the gasket. I will get part numbers and company names when i get it installed.

Thanks again for the welcome

-
Back