New guy from Texas!!!

-

Farmboy

CEO-Shop DSX
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm the new guy for the moment. I've been a drag racer for quite a while. I set out this past season but have decided it's time to get back at it. I ran Dodges way back when and then went to Chevys for a while. Well now i'm back in Dodges. I've recently picked up a '73 Dodge Dart that i'm pretty pumped about. Anyway its been a while since i've run Dodges so I thought i'd use the power of the internet to help me along!!!

Glad to be here...... Hope to learn a lot!!!! :read2:

Here's a couple pics!!!!
Dart006-1.jpg

Dart001-1.jpg

Dart002-1.jpg

Dart010-1.jpg

welcome man cool looking dart, 73-76's darts are my game

howdy from houston. youre about as far from me as you could be and still be in tx. Hes up in the panhandle by his zip plik.

Welcome!!!! Enjoy the site and keep us posted on the progress, looks like a fun build thats for sure!

Welcome to FABO!

I'm from Amarillo but live in San Antonio now. There are alot of good people in the Amarillo Area Mopar Club. You might check them out.
Good luck with your Dart!

Welcome aboard! Have to admit it's been awhile since I've seen a purple water pump. :-D Can't wait to see more pics! Make yourself at home.

Welcome to FABO!

I'm from Amarillo but live in San Antonio now. There are alot of good people in the Amarillo Area Mopar Club. You might check them out.
Good luck with your Dart!

I'm a proud member of AAM, they're a good group of people!!!:thumblef:

-
Back