New guy here

-

katdaddy

God and country
Reaction score
Hey my name is Trent and I just got back into cars in the last 2 years and have bought 2 project 1967 barracudas and have a 69 on it's way (if the deal goes through). I have a good 340 in one of the 67s that I plan on putting it in the 69 and then I hope to be on the road. The 69 is a 15 year old restro and is still in good shape but the 318 in it has low oil pressure. I have had many cars in the past and never have completed one so now that I am a little older I hope to complete a good driver and sell or trade off the other two . I am stationed in Goldsboro NC and have met a couple of car guys thus far but no mopar guys. It is just like high school 20 years ago every one wants to talk about chevys . I really like this site and plan on spending lots of time here.

Welcome to the FABO ship! Serving a healthy portion of A-body mopar all day long. Glad to have you here. Keep us posted on the 69 barracuda if your deal goes well and we love pictures!
Matt

Welcome to FABO. Sounds like you got a good handle on what you want. Good choice with the cudas which ever you use.

This is the 69.Getting it Sat. if all goes well.

Attachments

• P2050037[1] [640x480].JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 152
A sunny and warm SoCal welcome to FABO, katdaddy. And a big THANK YOU for your service.
You're going to have fun here!

I got the 69 coup today. It is in pretty good shape and after an engine swap I should be on the road. Pretty stoked.

Sweet, welcome. Your timing is perfect, just in time for a summer of fun.

Jim

So far this site has been a blast and thanks for all the welcomes.Looking foward to meeting other members in the future and maybe buying a few parts along the way!

Welcome to FABO and like the others have said THANKS FOR SERVING YOUR COUNTRY! I have also started and stopped on several projects, but this site will always bring you back and light a fire to get going. Lots of great guys and gals with awesome cars and even better ideas. Look forward to your posts and progress!

-
Back