New guy in town

-

Mo'powr340

Reaction score
Hi to all. First posting although I've been visiting the site for a couple of weeks. I have a 68 GTS that is completed and a 69 Swinger (both 340's). I'm in need of a little help if possible. This Swinger was in numerous boxes when I bought it. Car has power steering and A/C. Although I have the service manual for this car, no pictures of the mounting of the power steering pump (.94 model) can be found. If anyone would e-mail pics, it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Well hello mo'powr340, welcome to our little town. this site has been a life saver for me.There is a grate group of folk's here that know what,where and how to get it done.hope this site help's you as mutch as it has me.lookin forword to your word's and pic's. memike's 63 valiant from Arkansas. :worthles:

63g resized.jpg

welcome Mo'powr340! i just realized that you were new here. after your other postings for "2 part question" figured i'd look you up here, and formally welcome you! it's a good home as you will see :thumblef:

Would you send any pics you have of the steering pump mounting, I must be missing a bracket or two. Thanks

welcomem, is it cold in boston? Looking forward to discusing darts..

My all time fav dart was a yellow/black 68 GTS I miss it but they let me out of jail faster with it scrapped ( of cource it did not stay scrapped )

I have looked at my pic and I have nothing,check in the tec thread's,post a thread and you may get some help there.lol

-
Back