new guy selkirk manitoba

-

sivercity51

silvercity51
Reaction score
would like to say hi, and thanks to joey for welcoming me to site. am a car nut from back in the 70,s when I was a kid. wish I had my 70 swinger today.am searching for a fixer upper so I hope I will have the pleasure of meeting and chatting with everyone. thanks for letting me look at the car site as I,m still drooling....lol..nice to meet you.

thanks to everyone. I had trouble logging back on , changed password and all that other good stuff. I grew up in brooklands and in the 70s was 1 of the 1st to have a swinger in the neighbourhood. did not take long after that there was all kinds of muscle cars on the block. my 70 swinger I had was all brown with a tilt front end. bought it from mr. BILLSon portage ave sure would like to find it again.... the guy who had it before me made the tilt front end. he would go to keystone dragways, east of Winnipeg and sit there with the tilt hood up. sure do...... misss..... that car. got married young so it was her or the car.......boy was I stupid......lol. am hoping to find a fixer upper,i have on the go a 64 impala ss and a 68 mustang coupe that I have been putting together slowly. when I look at the mopars I lose my ambition to finish the other projects. would trade my impala in a minute for a swinger. love all the pics of the cars I have seen here and 1 day would like to post 1 of mine. well good luck to all and it is a pleasure to be here,thanks to everyone who welcomed me to the site. keep those tires turning and the rubber burning and keep those cool cars rollin....10-4.....

-
Back