New guy to FABO

-

M1A1Tanker

Reaction score
Friends, my name Is Christopher and I am new to the Mopar world, having recently aquired a 1967 Barracuda Coupe and a 1969 Barracuda Coupe a few months before that...therefore, my knowledge is limited at best.

I'm an Army veteran of 11 plus years and currently work for the Army as a civilian. My MOS was 19K Armor crewman...M1A1 Tanker to be more precise. I served in Ft. Knox, Ky., Vilseck, Germany, Gjilane, Kosovo, Portsmouth, Ohio, Ft. Stewart, Ga. and Sadr-City, Iraq. I left the Army in 2006 to tend to my terminally ill Father in the last months of his life.

I have 2 reasons for joining FABO, 1st, to sell my 1969 notchback, and 2nd, to learn as much as I am able when the time comes to work on my 1967. In addition, I look forward to developing some virtual friendships and share other things outside of mutual admiration of Mopars.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to establishing myself here at FABO in the future.

CDM

thank you for your service. and welcome to fabo. great site and people.

post in the for sale section with good pics and all the details and see where it goes.

welcome to the site. looks like a really nice car to have for a projest. let me know if i can be of any help finding parts for your build. thanks to you and your family for your service.

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 143
Welcome, from a 19E m60a3 mid 80's Tanker!! I got out just as Ft Stewart was transitioning to the Abrahms.

Thanks for your service & condolences for the loss of your father.

great pair of cars, the search function is your friend there is a lot of info from this site available- read up & educate yourself & then proceed to enjoy!! Lawrence

Welcome to FABO and THANK YOU for your service!!

I started Army Reserve at Fort Knox and Fort Gordon, then went active Air Force. My son served in the 164th (?) at Fort Stewart as an 11B and deployed to Iraq.

Let me know if I can help in any way as you start working on your car!

Welcome to our great family, nice to have you with us!! Thank you for your service and many condolences on the passing of your father!! Geof

Welcome to FABO and thanks for your service to insure our freedom. Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I lost mine a couple years ago and I know how your priorities change when you have ailing family to take care of. I am a big fan of Notchbacks and there are many cool ones here on FABO. A friend just got finished with his and it is a beauty. He bought it as a basket case so it was missing lots of parts. I helped him find many nice parts here to finish his project. Good luck with the sale of your one car and have fun building your other. We like to help. toolmanmike

Attachments

• IMG_20140509_162308.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 88
-
Back