New Guy

-

Guy Masella

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Guy Masella. I am a new member. I have a 1967 Barracuda Formula S that I am just beginning to restore. My appraiser reports that all of the numbers match. I live just outside Albany, NY and have a mechanic by the name of Brian Asford helping me. Went to a local show and swap meet today and found an ORIGINAL steering wheel !!!!! Guess that is all for now.

welcome aboard, pic's lot's of em ......mandatory...just ask our members if they want more pic's!!!!Ya Think? enjoy yourself here you'll love this bunch!!! :cheers:

You requested pix, so heres my attempt at it. The first few are how I found her in a barn. The others are from last month. When I take more I will post them, she now has a coat of wax, interior rips mended, and an original steering wheel I got at a swap meet last week.

Guy

Attachments

• GEDC0044.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 126
  • GEDC0050.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 139
  • GEDC1206.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 122
  • GEDC1208.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 131
  • GEDC1442.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 129
  • GEDC1443.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 110
WELCOME!!! Really nice find and its going to be a lot of fun seeing that fish come back to life! Enjoy the site and keep the pics coming!!!!!

That is the thing, I am not independently wealthy, so it will take some time to fully restore this one. In the meantime, I recently blew the doors off a 302 Boss Mustang.

welcome to the site!! nice car, and congrats blowing the doors off the poopstain!!!

Congrats just for DRIVING it! If it's roadworthy, enjoy it for a while, and save up. Better than having it sit in pieces for years.

Welcome!

welcome. looks like she cleaned up pretty well. i recently just picked up a 67 also and dont live two far away in south east pa. good luck with the restore

Hey All,

Thanks for the welcome. I am having fun and learning a lot. I have a great mechanic by the name of Brian Ashford ( he has two GTO's, ones a '66) and he teaches me as we go along. I actually changed the back wheel cylinders myself. You were also talking about forgetting things at times. How about this one, I go downstairs to get something and forget what I went down for. I call up to the wife to ask her and she has not idea. My father had an Italian saying which I do not know if I am spelling right: avicci en argaronia----Getting old is a *****. All for now, I will take some new pix this weekend and post them.

Guy

Welcome!
I saw your car at Guptill's one of those summer nights this year.
Its always nice to see a 67 Barracuda around, I rarely do.

Hi Guys,

I still have not had the chance to take more pictures, I will. I even had to work on Columbus Day, but the cool part was I could take the Cuda to work as parking was free yesterday. It was fun driving thru the city and watching people as they watched me !!!!!!!

I'll take more pictures. I also recently bought her a car cover even though she is garaged.

That's all

Guy

-
Back