new guy

-

waynes72dart

Reaction score
hey guys been looking around the site and decided to join i just bought a 72 dart in need a of a full resto its a 318 auto car with fact a/c 2d hrd top been into mopars all my life have already built two dodge daytona shelby 2.2 turbo and my current ride my 2002 wrangler on a 3 ich lift and 33's i'll post some pics up of the dart and the little progress ive done in two weeks pullin the eng and trans

Welcome aboard..... Kick back, put your feet up, open a cold one and have a good time.

Haary

Welcome and i have to say i wouldn't mind being the cat in your avatar :toothy10::toothy10:

100_0450.jpg
100_0428.jpg

Welcome to FABO! That's gotta be a happy little pussy - uh, cat - in your avatar!!!

you appear to have a different front clip on your dart? the rear looks to be correct for a 72 but the front at first i was thinking 67-69 dart but possibly a scamp front end?

the grill and hood i belive was off a 67 but no worries got a perfect hood and grill off a wrecked 72

Welcome aboard. Looks like it will be a fun project. And I think the grill looks more like it might be off a 67-8 Valiant.

the grill and hood i belive was off a 67 but no worries got a perfect hood and grill off a wrecked 72

and your front bumper and i believe your front fenders, its a little hard to tell from the pics, but if the fenders dont have the extensions on them then they are either from a valiant, scamp, or 67-69 dart.

Welcome aboard , Keep us updated and enjoy.

That kitty looks comfy and happy.

Welcome to FABO, You are in good hands here, There are alot of guys and gals here that really know their mopars!!

well guys to give you a small update picked up a set of iron mag heads for 45 bucks picked up some disk breaks and a 8/14 rear end for 100 car coming along slowy but its getting ther

-
Back