New Guy

-
Reaction score
Hi, , my dad and I have been building a 67 barracuda for my first car. I drive it to school everyday and love every minute of it. My parents have a few other mopars that are finished. As for my car, it needs paint, an 8 3/4 rear end, and maybe a few more ponies :toothy10:

lol yea me and the bros and such have been workin on my first car as well, welcome to FABO it definitely has helped me out and im sure will help you. Post a pic of your car so we can see progress as you go on :)

Just like a drug.....your hooked. Welcome, where are you located?

Jim

100_1229.jpg

This is the most recent picture i have. I would like to put some more modern wheels on it, as i am going the Resto-Mod route. That is a giant MoPar sticker on the back window, and although this isn't the best example of a MoPar, it will be very nice in a few years. I also plan on tinting the windows, so you almost won't see this sticker, which is really hard to see now.

Welcome to fabo and you have a very nice barracuda there M.M.1967 :-D

Welcome to FABO! I got a '67 fish myself,yours looks real nice ,keep us updated with your progress.drive responsibbly.8)

Welcome to FABO! Nice car. Good luck on the build. Your not to far away from me. I am about 30 min away up in Anza.

-
Back