New here... in Wisconsin

-

eccentricMagpies

Reaction score
Hey...

Just thought i'd post up on the welcome section.
Don't own an A-body .. yet.. but I'll post a photo once I find something.

Currently own 2 B-bodies but I always seem to come back to A-bodies when I get an itch to look for another car.

So, until then I'll check out everyone's cars on here.

John

From the Super Bowl champs town, Welcome, where are you in WI?? you'll like it here, good luck finding an A-body, they can still be found, but they wont be in very good shape in our neck of the woods....unless your really lucky....

From the Super Bowl champs town, Welcome, where are you in WI?? you'll like it here, good luck finding an A-body, they can still be found, but they wont be in very good shape in our neck of the woods....unless your really lucky....

Thanks everyone..
Right now I live in Baldwin, originally from Cadott. (I.e. NW)

yeah... my cousin preached 'patience' when looking for a car... so that is what I'll do.... wait for the right car to come along.

nice to see another cheesehead on fabo n patience is a beep but i found my duster parked at a bar next week i was drivin it waited 20 years for a hot rod (i am 20)

Thanks everyone..
Right now I live in Baldwin, originally from Cadott. (I.e. NW)

yeah... my cousin preached 'patience' when looking for a car... so that is what I'll do.... wait for the right car to come along.
Cadott eh, I dont know how old you are but if your from Cadott do you know of Ostberg Auto Salvage?? it's been sold but my Adopted Uncle Glen Ostberg Started it years ago, it's still there just different owners. it's small world...

Welcome to FABO. Let's see some pics of your B bodies.

here is one of them...
'74 rallye - 360HP/4spd

Actually the other one one is the same year/drivetrain but now has a 440.

135.jpg

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here! Good luck with your A-body search.

Cadott eh, I dont know how old you are but if your from Cadott do you know of Ostberg Auto Salvage?? it's been sold but my Adopted Uncle Glen Ostberg Started it years ago, it's still there just different owners. it's small world...

yeah.. they sold off in '80 to CARS (cadott auto recyclers sales), just recently, I belive, they sold it off to Kadingers??

I spent most of my time at Boyea's junk yard - also in Cadott.

I found the exact car I want.

Now it's just a matter of getting there (before it's sold) and picking it up. 'bout a 5 hour drive is the hard part.

I hope to post some pictures on this car.....

:happy1:

I found the exact car I want.

Now it's just a matter of getting there (before it's sold) and picking it up. 'bout a 5 hour drive is the hard part.

I hope to post some pictures on this car.....

:happy1:

Welcome and good luck on getting your a-body.

Welcome to FABO eccentricMagpies!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to more pictures - We love pictures!

Great score on your new car & nice looking 74. It should be a blast to work on the new score with your son.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart - From Racine County, Wi, Ya Hey There.

My 67 Cuda and 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06598.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 92
  • 71 Charger Side View #1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 116
-
Back