new here

-

hifi

Reaction score
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. Just got handed down from my father in law and 64 valiant. he has stored it since 72, so have been working on it for about a week. Should have it road worthy tonight and bring it home from his place.
It has a slant six and auto. trans. The car has 83k original miles and he was the original owner. Here are some pictures of it before cleaning it up, hope to have some good pictures of it cleaned up tonight.

Picture091.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Welcome :cheers: And I have got to say that is a great no post Signet Valiant :-D
Very nize =P~
Do you know if it is a 170/ or a 225/ Ether way a great A body
Keep us updated and enjoy that great valiant
Here is one I had a couple years ago 1963.
We have some great tec's here and good folks to cheer you on.
Did I say I love Valiant's Meet Victoria my 66 valiant 100

LIFE%20027.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

Ralley's 003.jpg

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web...That looks like one fine Valiant..Looking forward to seeing more of it....

thanks for the welcome
it has a 225, seems to run great
no power brakes, yet

I have always been a chevy guy, but the valiant is growing on me fast.

thanks for the welcome
I have always been a chevy guy, but the valiant is growing on me fast.

Welcome to FABO - you'll have fun here!
Another conversion from the 'dark side'. You've now been bitten by the Mopar bug - there's no going back.

got it running and home and washed up a bit, still some cleaning left but getting there.

Picture100.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture103.jpg

That's gonna be a sweet lil ride when you get the bugs worked out.

Body looks like an easy fix and pretty rust free from the pics.

Are you keeping the leanin tower O power?

I am getting ready to start another A bod proj myself... and am in the middle of one now.

Anyway its my wife's 69 cuda rag 6r and I'm gonna keep it stone stock and focus on making it run better and look nicer.....like us all you can never work on em enough nor have to many.

Welcome to the sunny side of life......Thank your popNlaw from all of us for the conversion.

Mop

Wow is that a nice original! Got to love the pushbutton auto's great conversation starter!

What are your plans for it?

Keep the pics coming too!

thanks everyone.
for now keep it stock as can be and just enjoy driving it.
I have done the drag racing thing and am a little burned out on it and enjoy cruising right now at least.

I am hoping to get the dents fixed, but don't want to mess w/ the paint, as its original, hoping to find someone local that can fix them. we will see

-
Back