................New job..........

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
.............Well, i'm finally back at work after 4 1/2 months......working at a Good Year Tire and Auto Center........i can buy tires and parts at his cost........i can also use the shop anytime i want/need..........kim...

Worked at a Goodyear when I was 15,
Not a good experience.
Hopefully they are better now.
Any job is good these days.

Ever been to Akron?
My wife is from there.
Tire Town. Home of the blimp, etc.
Khumo is buying and building there.
Smart move on their part, hire unemployed locals who may already know tires,

Congrats!

I've been off since Feb. 11, sucks, but I do have a pension coming in from being a retired sheet metal worker. Not as bad as it could be. The news seems to suggest things are starting to get better, I hope so, tired of not working and it kills the budget for play money!

Congrats! Goodyear rocks! I spent over 5 years working for them and was always treated very well. Good luck!

your boss is very lucky you will be a good asset for his company......congrats......

congrats kimmer its always good to see positive post when it come to employment im hoping to be workin myself by the end of next week as soon as we can get my semi fixed good luck to you

Goods news Kimmer!The 4 1/2 months off must,ve given you some time to finish off a few things,now back to the grind.:D

Congrats on the job down here its a hard thing to find.

Congrats on the New job !!! Bet it feels good to get back into the swing of things !!! I retired Jan. 31,2011, sometimes now I think about going back to work,then I come to my senses !!!:cheers:

Good deal Kim, it's about time you quit slacking. JK, all the best with the new job.

................Ya, i had to go back to work , as many of u guys know i was on here some times to many hours a day, i wont say how many... lol.....i got a few things done, and created a few more to do, ya, i've been slacking, but i thought i deserved some time off after 37 years......i built a 10 x 18 deck and a few things around the home.......took 4 weeks to move all my parts from 1 storage to another and sort most of them out..............kim.......

Way to go.

What do you do with 365 used condoms?

Melt them down and call it a good year...

LOL!

Congrats on the job,....Didn't think I'd be wrenchin professionally again @ 50,....but here I am as well,....beats not workin I suppose

-
Back