New job

-
Are you called the milkman, congratulations Kim.

Don’t milk it.

Thanks guys. Ya it gets the hotties on high beam. Both the co workers and the customers. I didn’t realize that there were so many beautiful women in this town. Dam, I like working at Walmart. Kim

Thanks guys. Ya it gets the hotties on high beam. Both the co workers and the customers. I didn’t realize that there were so many beautiful women in this town. Dam, I like working at Walmart. Kim
Believe it or not, I have too. And I don't even work there! Different town though. And a Different country! Lol. Hey, even pretty Gals like a bargain! Frees up cash!

I was working 1 day a week at the little store my wife works at. I was still bored. I didn’t want the greeter job. Kim
Good for you Kim. Don't blame you not wanting the greeter job. I couldn't stand to stand in one spot over about 20 min.

They got rid of that position at my local Walmart after Covid came around.
Here, all the Wal-Marts moved em ton the exit to play security. If there is people backed up, I just hand em my receipts and keep going. I'm not rude to them, but they HAVE security, I ain't no thief, and who has time for someone to prowl the crap Ya just bougbt. I usually avoid the place like the plague anyhow. Been that way for a while. The savings ain't worth the bs. Oil is 5 bucks a qt now. All the registers are Card only, no cashier's.

We still have a greeter. There is a lot of heavy lifting. I put out approximately 100 4x4gallon cases of milk a day. 30 cases of juice, 6-8 in each case. Then specialty coffee creamers x 30 6 quart cases.

We still have a greeter. There is a lot of heavy lifting. I put out approximately 100 4x4gallon cases of milk a day. 30 cases of juice, 6-8 in each case. Then specialty coffee creamers x 30 6 quart cases.
Nice! Glad the the Greeter isn't a total thing of the past! I actually missed them.... well, I'll bet milk is a Lil heavier than water, but at 8# a gal, that's 32# a shot x 100. Not a bad set of Lil reps

Here, all the Wal-Marts moved em ton the exit to play security. If there is people backed up, I just hand em my receipts and keep going. I'm not rude to them, but they HAVE security, I ain't no thief, and who has time for someone to prowl the crap Ya just bougbt. I usually avoid the place like the plague anyhow. Been that way for a while. The savings ain't worth the bs. Oil is 5 bucks a qt now. All the registers are Card only, no cashier's.
FWIW I walk right past the people what want to check my receipt... Legally they have no right to search my possessions, If they want to they need to arrest me or get me to voluntarily allow a search... You think I'm a thief? Arrest me... Otherwise keep your hands off me... They have video of every place in the store, they have a loss prevention team... They have video of me paying for my stuff, Oh, they have video of me doing their job ringing up my stuff.... I will not voluntarily allow them to search me...

FWIW I walk right past the people what want to check my receipt... Legally they have no right to search my possessions, If they want to they need to arrest me or get me to voluntarily allow a search... You think I'm a thief? Arrest me... Otherwise keep your hands off me... They have video of every place in the store, they have a loss prevention team... They have video of me paying for my stuff, Oh, they have video of me doing their job ringing up my stuff.... I will not voluntarily allow them to search me...
Yep, NWO supermarket lol

I keep my receipt in my hand and hand it to them on the way out. They take a peek at my case of water or kitty liter and thank me. They have a job to do like anyone else. Not a big deal. After watching people with Stuff on the bottom of their cart not unload it or tell them to ring it up am glad they check now. We all pay more because of thieves.

I took a course on running the walk ahead/behind electric floor jacks, the high lift Jack and another machine with a platform for loading and unloading lighter stuff. I have done the practical also. Here are some pics. The last machine raises u up to get the pics. Kim

45AFF302-21CE-4A5D-87C9-7EA668187AA0.jpeg

6A3A42E2-45E6-448A-8408-1D2E41541496.jpeg

A12FC02C-DC86-405F-AC02-DE4440184F2E.jpeg

F948F4A4-88B6-46AA-8FF0-1B361F435672.jpeg

FD937B6B-128C-4917-B1B4-6A50E1D18AFD.jpeg

5BCF2B3D-FD77-4F8B-981C-0E4A636CD87E.jpeg

3B4FEE31-9C59-472C-AF3A-BFBBE4BAC852.jpeg

18C2BF6F-327C-4785-87E3-0E56B6166AB4.jpeg

-
Back